Search results for query: *

1. M

Fake Scotty Cameron Futura’s?

The best way to buy anything on eBay is to buy the seller. One that's been around a good amount of time, good to perfect feedback. Someone who is selling something like this as a first sale, I'd keep looking for the seller described above.
  2. M

SENIOR /SLOW SWING -BEST #3 Fw wood/hybrid for maximum distance

I found a long time ago the best 3wd for me was a 4wd. This thread may be of interest to you, https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-60-and-over-thread.8923490/page-188#post-11854902
  3. M

2022 Scotty Cameron Special Select Jet Set Putters

I'm glad so many of you fellas like these! I wasn't impressed with the 2020 line and not a fan of these. Quite happy with my OTR Newport 2s 2002 Studio Stainless 2005 Studio Style 2008 Studio Select Midslant & Newport 2 2014 Select I skipped the 2012 because I don't like the blacked look...
  4. M

First Driver You Ever Bought?

Callaway Biggest Big Bertha
  5. M

Heavy or light putter?

Tiger seems to think so. He's added Led tape to his putter at least twice for slow Open greens. https://golf.com/gear/putters/tiger-woods-lead-tape-scotty-cameron-putter-2022-open-championship/
  6. M

Masters Starting Tee Times

Does ESPN+ have any coverage or only ESPN?
  7. M

Phil Mickelson Thread

I'm surprised how many people think a few weeks off is enough of a reset to pickup where he thinks he left off.
  8. M

WTB - True Temper XP 105 R300

PW 35.5" to 5 iron 38"
  9. M

New 2022 Callaway Bags Discussion

I have an old Callaway Hawkeye Stand bag still in good shape but it does twist a little bit on my Sun Mountain cart. I seem to recall that Ogio made Callaway bags back when I got this one, does Callaway make their own or is Ogio or some other bag OEM making them? I have a BagBoy Revolver for...
  10. M

Callaway “Pauses” relationship with Phil

Phil's statement came before Callaway's so maybe Phil was being cute or not only he can answer, but Callaway certainly copied the "Pause" language. How long the pause will last probably until 2023 at a minimum.
  11. M

Most people only read headlines, from Phil's own statement the Pause or Drop him was his idea, but that would have required reading, haha
  12. M

The pause was Phil's idea, he said his sponsors could pause the relationship or end it, up to them. KMPG seemed to have ended the relationship, Callaway is taking a pause to see how things go probably for the rest of this year. Remember when Marv Albert was caught with a Bondage Hooker years...
  13. M

Tour Event 2022 Waste Management Phoenix Open

They showed Tiger's HiO in 1997 and there was a lotta whooping and hollering but I didn't see anything thrown on the course.
Back