Search results for query: *

1. Nikku

Any Tucson-Area THP'ers Wanna Get Together for a Round This Weekend?

Just like the title says. Preferably Saturday (5/2) morning?... I'm open to most courses in the area.
  2. Nikku

Shot my first ever sub-par round today

Just accomplished one of the goals I had for the season of shooting a sub-par round, (-1) 71. Stats: 8/18 GIR. 26 putts. 6 birdies/5 bogies. FYI, I played the blues. Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
  3. Nikku

Las Vegas area courses

I'm going to Vegas this Thursday thru Monday and I'm actually taking my sticks with me this time. I've already booked a Friday morning round at Paiute - Wolf and Saturday morning at Legacy in Henderson. For those of you who've played in the Vegas area, any suggestions on some possible other...
  4. Nikku

Driver dilemma

Ok, so I went and hit the RBZ Stage 2 Tour Spoon yesterday. I absolutely loved it and its going to go in my bag in the next couple of weeks. My problem is that I already hit my OG RBZ 15* between 275-300 off the tee. This will come out of my bag once I get the TS. So, I'm curious as to what I...
  5. Nikku

Kick Butt Laser Range Finder

Hey all, just wondering if anyone else on here has bought or tried this Kick Butt range finder. I picked one up today directly from the guy that sells them since he is based here in Tucson. From first looks, it looks just as well built as my roommate's Tour V2 I always borrow. He told me that...
  6. Nikku

Another AZ Weekend Hack Here!

Hi guys and gals. Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello finally. I find myself always googling about golf stuff and 9 times out of 10 I click on a link that sends me here. So, a little about myself, I don't get to play as much as I'd like, maybe 4-5 times a month. I've recently made a...
Back