Search results for query: *

1. Prinz

Hands in front of chest

Andy, My swing plane tends to be a tad flat and I am working on having it more upright. I.e. my hands tend to outrace my shoulder turn on the backswing leaving them too much behind my chest at the top. Is there any good drills or mental thoughts I can use on my takeaway to make sure my hands...
  2. Prinz

The mailman is here!

What better feeling than buying some golf stuff online and, after a long wait, see the mailman heading to your house with a box under his arms! :D Feels like Christmas all over again.
  3. Prinz

My new favorite club

I've always had this sort of love and hate thing with my driver. Well yesterday I wanted to get to the bottom of it, so I started to do some research and analysis of my swing long into the night. With the information in hand, I went to the range today and diligently stuck to my action plan. I...
  4. Prinz

What piece of equipment is most important to your game?

Aside from your essential clubs and balls, what is the single most important item to your game? For me, the more I play the more I find that good comfortable golf shoes are most important to my game. It promotes good balance on my swing. Besides, I walk so that's one more reason.
  5. Prinz

Best Golf Simulator

Anyone has one installed in their home or had any experience with one? What are the best companies out there? Budget? Thanks
  6. Prinz

Callaway Upro Go

Anyone has any experiences with this device? Pros/cons? Better/worst than the original uPro? Thanks.
  7. Prinz

Who walk their bag?

Just curious. Pros/cons of your preference? I walk because I've been doing so ever since I started golfing. I also think it's pretty good for your health as you burn a lot of calories this way. But I have to admit, on really lazy or sunny days, I am secretly contemplating of buying a push cart...
  8. Prinz

Prop odds for Tiger Woods press conference Friday

http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=182193&t=0 Let the betting begin :D. Here's a few long shot bets: * 80/1 OK I admit it looks bad, but… * 100/1 Jack Nicklaus * 250/1 At least I didn’t pay How many times will Tiger say “sorry”? * 16/1 None * 5/2 One...
  9. Prinz

Howdy from the Winter Olympic city!

Hi all, I've been referred here by a friend which says this is an awesome place for golf talk! I hope she's right! Looking forward to some great golf discussions. So... where is that pinky Golf Chick?! :hello: :peace2:
Back