1. J

WTB Ping G430 SFT Driver

With or without shaft either. Thanks
  2. J

WTB: Project X 5.0 High Launch Iron Shafts - .355 Taper Tip

Msg if you have some for sale thx
  3. J

WTB - Odyssey Long Putter

Looking for one around 48", either 2-Ball or Dart style in great condition thx
  4. J

Srixon Z545 vs Z565 irons

For those of you who have hit both of these sets, because of the different apparent weight location on the back of the irons does the Z545 have a slight more draw bias through the set than the Z565?
  5. J

WTB Mizuno MP-4 Pitching Wedge PW

PM me if you have this single iron for sale thanks
  6. J

WTB Fujikura ATMOS Red or Blue 6 Stiff Driver Shaft

Looking for an untipped shaft, 44" or more. Thanks...
  7. J

Bridgestone E6 Speed vs old E6

Has anyone gotten the chance to test the old E6 side by side with the brand new E6 speed? Curious the differences in distance, spin around the greens, and straightness off the tee Thanks
  8. J

WTB Callaway Stock Great Big Bertha Kuro Kage 50g Driver Shaft

Msg me if you have one to sell, thanks
  9. J

Counterbalance vs standard length plus weight

Hey guys, is there a difference between having say 50grams of weight with 3 inches of shaft above the hands (38") like most counterbalance putters have vs just having a standard length putter with 50grams right in line with the hands (35" putter)? If so, what is the theory / physics behind the...
  10. J

Cobra F6+ Stock Matrix Black Tie Shafts

Anyone have the scoop on these, whether they are a modified version of the real deal? They appear to have different graphics.
  11. J

Anyone tested optimum shaft length swing speed?

With all other things being equal, has anyone tested purely the swing speed increase/decrease using say 44",45",46",47",48" shafts of all the same type to find where swing speed stops increasing? Not interested on ball contact info just curious on your findings with just swing speed.
  12. J

Longest off the tee...

Of these which is longest off the tee with a driver: Callaway Warbird 2015 Callaway Superhot Callaway x2hot+ Pinnacle Gold Titleist Velocity
  13. J

WTB: Rifle FCM 5.0 Iron Shafts .355 Taper Tip

Original rifle fcm 5.0 regular flex .355 taper tip shafts. Not the newer Project X ones. Msg me thx
  14. J

Soft Stepping Question

So I have two identical 6 irons shafted up with the same type shaft and same head specs (loft/lie) the only difference is one is Project X PXI 5.0 (Standard 6iron shaft) and the other is Project X PXI 5.0 Soft Stepped 2x (4iron shaft). After taking both to the range and hitting numerous shots I...
  15. J

Fujikura Pro Tour Spec vs Fuel Tour Spec

Has anyone hit these two shafts side by side and can offer a good comparison? Height, spin, length?
  16. J

Which of these shafts is lowest spinning..

1. Speeder TS 7.2 3. Speeder 757 4. Ahina 70 5. D+ 70 6. Rombax 7z07 7. Rogue Silver 125 70 8. Devotion 7 ...How would you rank them from lowest to highest spinning? Launch height not in question here.
  17. J

Bio Cell+ vs Fly-Z+ Drivers

Has anyone hit these two side by side with the same shaft on a trackman and compared the spin and ball speed etc?
  18. J

WTB : Fujikura Speeder 665 Shafts (Regular and Stiff)

Any tip type is fine or even without a tip too. Thanks
  19. J

Aldila Rogue Tip to Graphics?

Anyone know the uncut tip to graphics measurement on the Aldila Rogue Silver shafts? Also by chance do you know if Titleist or Callaway tips these before they throw an adapter on them? Thanks
  20. J

Bio Cell driver adapters

So I just bought a Bio Cell driver and was wondering if you put a Bio Cell+ adapter on the same shaft , would it play 1 degree more lofted on each setting or are the adapters basically identical in loft?
Back