Search results for query: *

1. TMax14

FS: Recoil 125 F4 5-GW

Wanted to try some heavier graphite shafts and just couldnt get used to them. The longest is 36.75" ungripped and the shortest is 34". 0.355 taper tip. I built the grips up with painters tape and blew them off after they were pulled. They show some wear from use, gap wedge shaft still has a red...
  2. TMax14

FS: Tour AD HY 95X, Apex MB 4 iron head

Tour AD HY 95X hybrid shaft. Measures 38 3/8". Does not appear to be tipped. Can grip prior to shipping if wanted. $100 Callaway Apex MB 4 iron head. $45 Prices include shipping. Please message me with any questions. May consider trades on the Tour AD for Cobra tipped driver shafts...
  3. TMax14

FS: Project-X Evenflow White T1100 6.5X 65g

Picked this up planning to try out in my F8+ and havent gotten around to it. Shaft is new with no tip or grip. $125 obo shipped Message me with any questions. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  4. TMax14

ISO: Callaway 24* UT

Looking for a 24 UT with stiff shaft, can be graphite or steel. I picked up a set of 14 Apex MB's to mess around with and want something a little more forgiving to use as a short tee option. Would prefer the Apex UT but open to the newer Xforged UT as well.
  5. TMax14

FS: DG X100 AMT Tour White, Scotty Cameron Vegas cover

1) 4-GW set of X100 AMT Tour White shafts. Grips are like new standard sized tour velvet reminders. Standard length out of Cobra FTB's. Shaft labels are almost perfect, no label on GW. SOLD 2) New in bag Scotty Cameron 2018 Vegas Jokers Wild blade headcover. $90 Prices include shipping...
  6. TMax14

FS: UST Proforce V2 Tour 7F5 with Cobra tip.

I bought it new last season and played it for 2 rounds, no scrapes or scratches. Measures 43.5" and played 45" in my F8+. Shaft has not been tipped and has a Lamkin Z5 tour taper grip, 8-11* adapter. Launch and spin were similar to my Hzrdus black with much better feel. Only selling because I'm...
  7. TMax14

FS: New Years Cleanout, All less than $75

Trying to move some items that won't make the bag this year to put towards some rounds of golf. Please message me with any questions or for more pictures. All prices include priority shipping and I will discount for multiples. Will listen to reasonable offers but think my prices are pretty fair...
  8. TMax14

FS: Cobra Forged Tec Black GW

Nothing wrong with it, Im just sticking with my rtx3 in this spot. Very lightly used. Head is standard l/l. $75 head only $85 with your choice of an amt x100 or kbs tour 120 stiff installed at standard length. Prices include shipping. PM me with any questions Sent from my SM-N950U using...
  9. TMax14

Reshafting irons with graphite

I currently play DG X100 AMTs in my Cobra FTBs. I picked up a set of Recoil 125s to try graphite for the first time. According to Cobras specs, the FTBs are a .370 hosel. I bought a set of black s300 AMT factory pulls I was going to swap in and decided to go a different route. The factory...
  10. TMax14

WTB: 3 or 3+ fairway with low/mid spin shaft

Im looking for a 3 or strong 3 wood with stiff or X shaft, right hand. Would prefer recent release. Will consider head only as well. Main interests are Callaway Rogue or Epic SZ, Cobra F8+ or similar, but open to others with 70 gram shaft or heavier. Looking to spend $150 at most. Send me a...
  11. TMax14

FS: Taylormade GAPR Mid 4 KBS Hybrid 80 stiff

Picked this up in trade and it just doesnt fit in my bag. Super easy to hit, I just need something lower launching in that spot. Black finish shows some wear from use but no scratches in the metal or dings. Includes headcover. $150 to your door. Only trade interest would be another driving...
  12. TMax14

Callaway Preowned purchase

I've made about half a dozen purchases from CPO since being a member here and have always been pleased. I ordered a rogue SZ fairway in very good condition last week using the BF coupon and got it in today. I think very good was the highest condition they had listed at the time of my purchase...
  13. TMax14

FS: Toulon Garage Indianapolis CS, Odyssey Versa 7.

1) Toulon Garage Indy CS. 34" with black shaft and Tour Snsr grip. At one point this was my favorite putter I have ever owned, but have too many and have been rolling a more traditional shape better lately. Includes garage cover pictured. $325 2) Odyssey Versa 7 33" with Pink SS 1.0 grip...
  14. TMax14

FS: Srixon 565's, M2 3HL, Atmos, Evenflow, hybrid shafts

1) Srixon 565 heads 4-PW. Some bag chatter and wear to soles from use, faces and grooves are in really good shape. Standard l/l $275 2) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue AMT X100 shafts 3-PW. Standard length in 565s with orange standard MCC+4s in good shape. $150 3) Tour Issue TM M2 3HL fairway head...
  15. TMax14

FS: Bettinardi BB1F and Odyssey 330 MXM

Bettinardi BB1F 34". Top cap of grip has small split, but does not affect playability. Also have an extra bettinardi/kuchar cover I will include. Odyssey Metal X Milled 33" with factory cover and Superstroke flatso 2.0 grip. $125 Prices include shipping, please message me with any questions...
  16. TMax14

FS: Srixon 945 3-PW heads

Nice set of 945s. Standard loft and 2 degrees flat. The last pic is the faces of the 8 and 9 irons that show the most use. $250 Mainly looking to sell but will consider trades. Price includes USPS shipping. Message me if you have any questions or need more pics. Sent from my SM-N950U using...
  17. TMax14

FS: Cobra F8+ driver head and F8 Tour Length driver, EF Blue

F8 tour length with Evenflow blue 65 stiff. Bought new from Cobra right after they came out. Shaft is perfect, head has one blemish on crown towards toe from a pop up. Tried to make it look as bad as possible, not noticeable at address. $SOLD F8+ head. Picked this up mainly for the shaft and...
  18. TMax14

FS: Cobra driver adapters and a TM

I picked up some pulled Cobra factory adapters locally and kept a few and gonna pass the rest on. All are RH and look new. I have one 8-11* and one 9-12* left. Also have one 2* Taylormade adapter SOLD Looking for $12 shipped each and will make deals for more. Sent from my SM-N950U using...
  19. TMax14

FS: Epic 3+ fairway head and Evenflow blue 75g 6.0 shaft.

Epic 3+ wood head that I picked up new to try while I was driverless. It's been used a few times over 3 rounds and is in excellent shape. Face, topline, and crown are perfect. The sole has a few brush marks that are only noticeable under direct light. SOLD Project-X Evenflow Blue 75 gram 6.0...
  20. TMax14

WTB: Cobra F7 4/5 hybrid.

I've been killing my 3/4 model recently and looking for a 4/5 to add for gapping. I will be installing a proforce v2 shaft so head only would be great but not a deal breaker. I bought my 3/4 model new from DSG when they were closing out their Cobra clubs for $85 so trying to stay as cheap as...
Back