Search results for query: *

1. TNTCigarguy

FS putters, driver and hybrid.

I have a bunch of extra equipment lying around. bettinardi bb-27 35"...$175 Metal X Milled #7 basically new with SS grip 35" $250.00 Odyssey Tank Cruiser 1 35" $185.00 X2Hot 9 wtih tour green stiff shaft. $190.00 SLDR Hybrid 3 with stiff shaft $125.00
  2. TNTCigarguy

2014 #TheGauntlet THE BETS

So after watching how much fun everyone has had with the #THPMC bets I think this would be a fun one to get going as well. We are officially one month away so I figured I would see if there is anyone man enough to take ScottyG against my boys from TeamJrod! I will take any and all bets thats...
  3. TNTCigarguy

Dicks lays offs all its Pga Pros

Not a good thing for golf IMHO. http://m.espn.go.com/golf/story?storyId=11248733&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%22%7D
  4. TNTCigarguy

Playing 36 are you a grazer or a stop and eat person?

When getting together with my friends we play 36 holes a lot. And with the MC coming up this weekend and some long days ahead I have been thinking what do you do to keep your energy up on the course? Do you prefer to eat a bunch of small things on the course like energy bars and fruit? Or do...
  5. TNTCigarguy

Win a THP Towel.

I was lucky enough to be able to get 2 THP towels. So I have decided to do a contest for one. You have to tweet what team and why you are supporting them in the 2014 #THPMC. Contest will run through memorial day and end at midnight that night. I will randomly pick one winner with a number...
  6. TNTCigarguy

Counter Balancing is it a fad or here to stay?

Really have been pondering this question lately. Everyone has or is coming out with a counter balanced putter. Is it a fad or do you believe it will be here for the long term? and why do you believe that? With the pga currently upholding the ban on anchoring I think this will be around for quite...
  7. TNTCigarguy

If you had a second chance?

So the reality of the MC went to a whole other level for me today. Hearing about our fittings and that we are ready to go and we get to pick anything that is offered currently through Callaway just melted my brain today. I actually left work at 6pm because I was totally useless at that point...
  8. TNTCigarguy

Get to know your 2014 Morgan Cup Team Hackers

Now I am not a professional and this is the first time I have done this so sorry for the low quality. But here is your chance to get to know #Team Hackers
  9. TNTCigarguy

Energy Drinks & Shots

I am not a health expert. But its proven sugar is not good for you and fake sugar is even worse. I think if its at all possible you should consult a medical professional who is trained in this.
  10. TNTCigarguy

Design your ultimate club repair shop

I know many here do their own club repairs..... If you could start over and build a shop from scratch, what would be in it? Money is no object here.
  11. TNTCigarguy

Design your ultimate 18 holes.

If you get to pick any 18 holes from any course in the world. Which do you pick? To start. 17 is sawgrass 12 is augusta 14 is Coeur D'Alene 18 is pebble
  12. TNTCigarguy

Why do you like or dislike Flat Brims

So I get a lot of grief for my flat brims. Even though I dont wear them like Ricky over my ears. Why do you dislike or like them?
  13. TNTCigarguy

Design your Ultimate THP Event

So JB and GG say we get to design an event and it must include all details.......What would it be and where. True Ryder Cup Style with a President Twist Event Name: THP Grail of Golf. event location: Village at Pinehurst Each team consists of 12 players and a Capt and Asst Capt. Played in...
  14. TNTCigarguy

The all time 4 some. Pick your partners

You get to play with any other 3 golfers that have ever played the game. Who is your 4 some? Mine is Hogan Nicklaus Stewart and myself
  15. TNTCigarguy

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Thanks for the vines. Enjoy boys that is a fun course.
  16. TNTCigarguy

You guys are all in Orlando right? You are dressed like you live in midwest!
  17. TNTCigarguy

Quoted for Autocorrect purposes. Thats says a lot considering how much you love your mizzos
  18. TNTCigarguy

What shafts is everyone using in them? And that if for sure Marc with that 3i. Watched him murder me with that thing.
Back