Search results for query: *

1. gmerger

FS Swingbyte 2.0

Hi everyone, for sale is a almost brand new swingbyte 2.0. I used this maybe a half dozen times since buying it a few months ago, device is great and I love it, but sadly I don't find myself with as much time as I thought I did to practice. Looking for $110 shipped CONUS paypal. Comes with the...
  2. gmerger

WTB- Odyssey white hot pro putter

Hi all, looking at picking up a new putter and think I have settled on the white hot pro line. If anyone has one, preferably one of the blade models, shoot me a PM and let’s see if we can work something out. Thanks!
  3. gmerger

Huge difference between swing speeds

A couple of days ago I made it out to a golf simulator for the first time. While I enjoyed my experience, I couldn't help but feel a little deceived. For example I have a Swingbyte 2 and my swing speed for my driver is pretty consistently in the 103-106 mph range. I got on this golf simulator...
  4. gmerger

WTB: Swingbyte 2.0

Hi thp'ers I am in search of a swingbyte 2.0, I have been tracking a few on amazon/ebay and they go for the $110-$115 range shipped for used model's so I would prefer something in that range or lower. If anyone has a SB2 they would be willing to sell please PM me. thanks!
  5. gmerger

Can anyone recomend a good ipad tripod set up that will be used to record my swing

Title says it all, looking for a way to record my swing on my ipad. Figured a tripod will be the best way to do this and I am looking for some recommendations that are pretty good at a decent price. Thanks!
  6. gmerger

How do you approach golf, as a hobby or as a sport?

There was a thread about whether people consider golf generally as a sport or hobby, but I am more curious as to how you as an individual approach golf. Do you tend to view it as a hobby where you simply go out and play to have fun, maybe get better, but mostly just to enjoy the process of...
  7. gmerger

Question RE: older mizuno irons

In a continuing effort to upgrade my starter set I have my eyes set on club ho'ing some mizuno irons. My question is for someone familiar with the tech behind the irons over the last several years what is the oldest model of irons I could get for relatively cheap that will still have a...
  8. gmerger

What are some of the things you can pick up watching golf?

I have thought about this a little over the past few days after reading an article about a young golf player in college or something somewhere who said he basically taught himself the golf swing watching tour pros and youtube videos....got me thinking with all the PGA golf I have watched lately...
  9. gmerger

Best way to utilize hitting into a net.

I recently picked up a golf net and am in the process of buying a good golf mat to really ratch up my golf practice this year. My question/concern is that I do not want to get into any bad habits or just start "pounding balls" without getting any feedback. I fear that I may get into that a lot...
  10. gmerger

WTB: Nike covert tool/wrench.

Just picked up a nike covert driver with headcover included but not the adjustment tool. Im looking to see if anyone has an extra they would be willing to sell for cheap otherwise I will likely try to pick up a 3W or hybrid covert with the tool.
  11. gmerger

Question on golf lessons

I have been playing golf a few times a season for a year or two now, but am getting more and more serious about it each year. I struggle with consistency and hit some great shots once in awhile, and some real duds a lot more often. I have been considering getting lessons and think that this...
  12. gmerger

Question regarding booking a tee-time as a single.

I just finished law school for the year and want to get out and play a round before my summer internship starts. I have recently gotten serious about golf and going out to play at courses, and while I am decent and improving my game is still not to a point where I feel comfortable or confident...
Back