Search results for query: *

1. creegs7882

Bettinardi Putters

The golf league I played in last year had a majority of the players from Magna Machine in Cincinnati. The guy who ran the league had the drops from the armor laid into the doors of humvees sent to Bettinardi. This fella's son served in Iraq and rode in humvees. The craftsman at Bettinardi made...
  2. creegs7882

Claret Jug or Stanley Cup

Given the choice, You get to drink from either the Claret Jug or the Stanley Cup, Which would you choose? Once chosen, the other trophy is taken away. Then, what would you drink out of it? For me the choice is hard because of the history with each championship. In the end, I have watched hockey...
  3. creegs7882

Ledbetter videos on THP

I watched both Ledbetter videos on fading and drawing a ball with your driver. His explanation , for me, was extremely easy to follow. Went out and used the draw concept in my league last night. Worked like a charm. It allowed me to really control the ball off the tee. Can't wait to use it...
  4. creegs7882

Major Championship Rankings

How do you rank the 4 major and for what reason(s)? 1. Masters - It's the first one of the year granted. However, The place where jones and Roberts picked is majestic. More importantly, they hold tradition in a high standard. Once a Champion, always a champion. Roberts may have been crazy about...
  5. creegs7882

Golf League Rules

I am in a league that has some confusion about using a sub for a regular player. The discussion revolves around whether or not the sub for a certain week can win match points. We use a handicap system. Each match rewards two points for winning a hole and 4 points for winning a match. Question...
  6. creegs7882

Looking for feedback on TaylorMade R11's

Hit these clubs at the local golf exchange last weekend. Liked the feel of them. Looking for feedback on how others who use them like theses clubs. Thanks
Back