Search results for query: *

1. ButterPutter

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Golden Ticket

Congrats!! Nice way to end a crazy year.
  2. ButterPutter

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

1. AC ‘21 Member - Yes!! 2. Favorite Brand - Ping 3. Fav Course - Lions Municipal (Muny)
  3. ButterPutter

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

That’s a helluva prize to kick things off!! It’s amazing how lucky we are to have all of this tech nowadays.
  4. ButterPutter

Golf Pride Concept Helix Grips

So stoked for this new tech. It’s amazing it’s taken this long to figure this out but good on Golf Pride for making it happen.
  5. ButterPutter

Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Horseshoe Bay is a great way to go. I’ve only played Apple Rock but I know all the courses out there are great.
  6. ButterPutter

Take a Tour of UST Mamiya

Wow, Danny’s done some nice upgrades since I was lucky enough to tour UST a few years back! Love the intentional design to give more space too. I typically struggle with indoor fittings for exactly the reasons he was talking about.
  7. ButterPutter

Attention Fellow Shaft Nerds Great Deals On CPO For Some Solid Shafts

Dang it, missed the Pro White deal. Oh well.
  8. ButterPutter

KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Masters Edition

God I love the Masters... I miss it already [emoji3] That is one sexy shaft.
  9. ButterPutter

Increase Your Driver Swingweight for More Speed, Carry

I’m no expert but my understanding is you need to balance swing weight with total club weight. Both will play a significant factor in feel which can translate to speed. That said I’ve always been told that a heavy swing weight doesn’t necessarily increase swing speed but can increase ball speed...
  10. ButterPutter

New 2021 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

Intrigued for sure. UST keeps bringing out top quality product time and time again.
  11. ButterPutter

What's your favorite Major?

The Masters is my favorite but the best major is the US Open.
  12. ButterPutter

Logo up or down?

Definitely a logo down guy for the same reason I don’t mark my ball either. Alignment markers on equipment tend to get me too focused on setting up rather than what shot I’m trying to hit or speed of the putt, etc.
  13. ButterPutter

Nippon Shaft MODUS3 Tour115 Review

Love Nippon shafts and the Modus line in particular. I’m glad to see they’re continuing to expand the line and will definitely be giving these a try in my next iron fitting.
  14. ButterPutter

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

My man Xander
  15. ButterPutter

Keys to the Kingdom Sweepstakes

Nice one, thanks.
  16. ButterPutter

Anyone have a system for tracking their accuracy on the range?

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for but you can jump on Google Maps and measure out some distances to create your imaginary fairway. I’ve done this at my range to give me realistic reference points.
  17. ButterPutter

Getting It Close

Haha, yeah I’ll never complain about the weather because we are so lucky in Austin but it’s a factor most rounds.
  18. ButterPutter

Nippon N.S. PRO MODUS3 Tour 115

Nice to see Nippon continuing to add to the Modus line. I love my 105s.
  19. ButterPutter

Tour Striker Smart Ball

Just pulled the trigger on a knock off. Had seen the TXG video as well and love the concept. Connection is something I really struggle with in my swing.
Back