Search results for query: *

1. ButterPutter

Fujikura Motore Speeder 757 vs Speeder Evolution OG 757

I've been gaming the Motore Speeder 757 in the driver for a little while now but have the chance to pick up a Speeder Evolution 757 for pretty cheap. Anybody know the difference in feel and performance between these two shafts? Is the Evo worth the upgrade? Thanks!
  2. ButterPutter

Decade Golf - Course Strategy

I just ran across this app/strategy system developed by Scott Fawcett, a former pro. Really interesting stuff. Anybody else heard of this system or following it? He based his approach off of Broadie's research on shotlink data and apparently poker strategy. I can't wait to get out to the course...
  3. ButterPutter

How do you go low?

I've made some swing changes that are really clicking and have started to play really well over all. The last few rounds I've had stretches that are scary good (2 birdies in a row, or I go birdie-eagle) but then I seemingly take my foot off the gas and start mixing in bogeys or worse. So my...
  4. ButterPutter

FS/FT LH Evnroll ER2 & Tensei CK Blue 75s

Evnroll ER2 34" I used this putter for two rounds then fell in love with a buddies Scotty Cameron and haven't looked back. Looking for $200 shipped but am open to trades - an older set of lefty Mizuno or Titleist irons, LH putters, and TaylorMade tip fairway shafts come to mind but I'm pretty...
  5. ButterPutter

ButterPutter WITB

My bag is finally in a fairly settled place so I thought I’d give this ol WITB thing a go. Driver: TaylorMade M1 2016 10.5* (turned up to 12.5*) - Graphite Design AD DI 7s 5W: TaylorMade M1 2016 19* - Obamacare Isawa 75s Driving Iron: Callaway Apex UT 21* - Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.8 HB...
  6. ButterPutter

Winter Work

With recent bad weather and work getting in the way of playing and practicing, I've been stuck swinging indoors lately. Would appreciate any thoughts on my swing. I've been working hard lately on staying in sync but also not holding back either. My miss tends to be a dead pull. Thanks in advance...
  7. ButterPutter

Do You Carry 2 Drivers?

I'm considering doing this and was curious if there are others who do this or have done it in the past. If so, what's your setup? My rationale is my current gamer is a fairway finder (low launch, low spin), but on a couple of the courses I play, I need a higher launch bomber to take advantage of...
  8. ButterPutter

Reusing graphite iron and wedge shafts.

Just curious how many times can you reuse graphite iron and wedge shafts?
  9. ButterPutter

"Re-shaft" Charges

I went to Golfsmith today and bought a new driver shaft and had the shop remove and install a Taylormade adapter from an older shaft along with throwing on my normal grip. When I went to go pay the shop had added a re-shaft charge to my bill for $18.99. I've never been charged that fee in the...
  10. ButterPutter

Driver Shaft - Need Some Advice Please

Hey Guys, thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Quick note that I'm a lefty and I've never messed around with shafts so this whole area is new to me. So I recently picked up an R1 and replaced the stock shaft with a V2 65g shaft in R flex based on a recommendation from a Golfsmith...
  11. ButterPutter

Better Player Question - Where do Birdies Come From?

For those who consistently show birdies on their scorecard, where do you typically get them? Par 5s, 4s, 3s? Are you usually hitting par 5s in two and two putting (meaning your long game is sharp) or are you sticking your irons shots close, or are you just an incredible putter? I'm starting to...
Back