Search results for query: *

1. jcurtis2010

New England Members

I'm game! What would be a good halfway spot?
  2. jcurtis2010

New England Members

Anyone around the Plymouth area up for a round of golf this week? Looking for some people to play with while I'm in the area!
  3. jcurtis2010

New England Members

Ironically I've only played 1 of those courses. Still have 1 other to play. Thanks for the reminder! :)
  4. jcurtis2010

I love my new Heavenwood.

I still have the Great Big Bertha version. Love that club. Don't see it leaving my bag anytime soon....and my bag changes quite a bit haha
  5. jcurtis2010

New England Members

Hey all, Will be heading up to Plymouth at the end of the month (July 29-Aug 4). Usually play a few rounds with my father-in-law but he won't be able to play this year. Anyone up for a few rounds? Not opposed to traveling, but I'll be staying about 10 minutes from Pinehills. Not opposed to...
  6. jcurtis2010

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Looking to get up to Havertown PA to play with a friend of mine. Anyone have any course recommendations? Glen Mills is one place we've thought of. Open to other recommendations! If only Merion wasn't private.... :ROFLMAO:
  7. jcurtis2010

FS: P790 4 iron (2021)

RH p790 4 iron with KBS C-Taper Lite 110 stiff shaft. Still in plastic. Never hit. $165 shipped.
  8. jcurtis2010

FS: JPX919 HMP 5-AW

Set of RH 919 HMP 5-AW with Nippon Modus 120 stiff shafts and NDMC grips. Used for a season. Still a lot of life in them. 550 shipped.
  9. jcurtis2010

FS: Ping G410 w/ Handcrafted HZRDUS Yellow/Garmin Z82

Have a right handed Ping G410 driver. 9* with Handcrafted HRDUS Yellow shaft stiff shaft. Also comes with Ping Tour 65 stiff shaft, head cover and wrench. $325 shipped for everything. OBO Garmin Z82. Just don't use it as much as I should and go back to my Bushnell. Comes with case, rangefinder...
  10. jcurtis2010

BYLT Golf Clothing

I’ve eyed their pullover but haven’t been able to justify the price on it. Did pick up a few of their LUX hooded Henley sweatshirts and they’re fantastic. Great for everything from the gym to just going out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jcurtis2010

The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Always a good day when the Caps are losing [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jcurtis2010

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Back on the p790 ponder. Worst thing was I had ordered a set with C-Taper Lites awhile back, but with the backorder I canceled the order. Now I wish I hadn't....haha
  13. jcurtis2010

Apple or PC

I'm the same way. For work we've had HP's and they drove me crazy. Personal use I've always used MacBook Pros. Along with owning an iPhone and iPad, I've always found the ecosystem one that works together flawlessly. Don't know if I'd ever go back to a PC.
  14. jcurtis2010

Nintendo Switch

I have Mario Golf. My girls love it, though I end up playing it more than them haha.
  15. jcurtis2010

The Official 2021 - 2022 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Any of you Caps/Flyers fans miss me? :ROFLMAO::LOL:
  16. jcurtis2010

Hello

Right? Have met a lot of great people on here. One of the best golfing memories I've ever had was the Cure event at En Joie haha. Pretty sure our last round it was snowing haha.
  17. jcurtis2010

Hello

Definitely has been awhile but thought I'd come back and say hello! Becoming a high school administrator at the onset of COVID sort of cut into my free time and ability to get on on a consistent basis haha. Hope all are doing well! Looking forward to (hopefully) hanging out on here a bit more!
  18. jcurtis2010

Houston Area THP group

Have a buddy that just moved to Houston. He’s looking for a place to get fit for a set of irons. Any recommendations in the Houston area? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back