Search results for query: *

1. jcurtis2010

FS: P790 4 iron (2021)

RH p790 4 iron with KBS C-Taper Lite 110 stiff shaft. Still in plastic. Never hit. $165 shipped.
  2. jcurtis2010

FS: JPX919 HMP 5-AW

Set of RH 919 HMP 5-AW with Nippon Modus 120 stiff shafts and NDMC grips. Used for a season. Still a lot of life in them. 550 shipped.
  3. jcurtis2010

FS: Ping G410 w/ Handcrafted HZRDUS Yellow/Garmin Z82

Have a right handed Ping G410 driver. 9* with Handcrafted HRDUS Yellow shaft stiff shaft. Also comes with Ping Tour 65 stiff shaft, head cover and wrench. $325 shipped for everything. OBO Garmin Z82. Just don't use it as much as I should and go back to my Bushnell. Comes with case, rangefinder...
  4. jcurtis2010

Hello

Definitely has been awhile but thought I'd come back and say hello! Becoming a high school administrator at the onset of COVID sort of cut into my free time and ability to get on on a consistent basis haha. Hope all are doing well! Looking forward to (hopefully) hanging out on here a bit more!
  5. jcurtis2010

WTB WTB: LH Youth Driver

Have a friend with a son who is into golf. He’s around 5 foot tall and left handed. Looking for a driver that would work for him! Let me know what you have! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jcurtis2010

WTB: Handcrafted HZRDUS Yellow 76 6.0

Might be a long shot but looking for a Handcrafted HZRDUS Yellow 76 6.0 driver shaft for my g410. Looking for the yellow model. Let me know what you have!
  7. jcurtis2010

WTB: G410 RH Adapter

Figured I'd check here first. Looking for a RH G410 driver adapter for a shaft I have coming in. Let me know what you have! Thanks!
  8. jcurtis2010

WTB: G400 9* w/ Tour 65 shaft

Might be a long shot but trying to help out a friend. Looking for a RH Ping G400 9* driver with a Tour 65 stiff shaft. New or good condition works. Thanks!
  9. jcurtis2010

FS: Scotty Cameron 6M

6M 34 inch putter. Comes with headcover and has a superstroke countercore grip. Will come with the cap but no weight. Still in great shape. Just not for me. Not looking for any trades $235 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jcurtis2010

FS: Titleist TS2 3-wood

Titleist TS2 fairway wood 15*. Comes with headcover but no wrench. Has stiff Evenflow White 76g 6.0 shaft. Hit only a handful of times and I’m excellent shape. Not looking for any trades. $225 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jcurtis2010

Anyone live in San Antonio?

Heading to San Antonio the second week of October. Wife has a conference and I have a few days where I’m free and thinking about bringing my clubs. Staying at the JW San Antonio Hill Country Resort. Anyone free the morning of Oct 12/13 and want to get out for a round? Or any suggestions on...
  12. jcurtis2010

FS: P790’s 2 UDI

Have a P790’s 2 UDI w/ HZRDUS Black 6.0 shaft. Surprisingly easy to swing but just doesn’t have a spot in my bag. Still in excellent shape. $205 Not looking for any trades Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jcurtis2010

FS: UST Mamiya Pro Force V2 7F4 w/ Cobra adapter

V2 with cobra adapter. Had it installed in my F8+ and sold the head so I don’t the shaft anymore. Bought off eBay from dallasgolf. Has RH 8-11* adapter installed and measures around 43.75 uninstalled. $80 shipped! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jcurtis2010

FS: GBB Epic SZ 3-wood

RH Epic SZ 3 wood with stiff Fujikura Pro 72 shaft. Shows normal wear but no nicks or marks on the head. Face and sole show normal wear. Comes with headcover and wrench. $130 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jcurtis2010

FS: F8+ Driver Head

This experiment didn’t work too well. Sticking with my G400. Head is in excellent class condition. No nicks or marks. Face and sole show minimal wear. Comes with headcover and wrench. $210 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. jcurtis2010

WTB: cobra f8+ Driver shaft

Found a few on eBay but figures I’d look here first. Looking for something in the 60-70g stiff range that plays 45.25-45.5 inches. Needs to the the 8-11 adapter for the f8+. Not looking to spend a whole lot but let me know what you have! Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. jcurtis2010

FS: Callaway XR16 Pro 9* Driver Head

Callaway XR16 Pro Driver Head. 9 degree. Comes with headcover and wrench. Head in excellent shape. No scratches or nicks. $80 shipped OBRO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. jcurtis2010

FS: Ping Tour 80 Driver shaft

Ping Tour 80 stiff driver shaft. Originally from a g30 driver that played standard 45.25 in. Had it tipped an additional 3/4 inch so it plays at 44.5 inches. Shaft measures 43.5 inches from grip to tip. Had a NDMC MCC Align grip installed. $65 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. jcurtis2010

FS: Under Armour Apparel

One pair of UA Shorts and one pair of pants. Shorts are sz 38 and pants are 38/30. Both worn only a handful of times. No pulls or stains. Would prefer to sell pants/shorts together. Also have a Under Armour sz L Coldgear 1/4 zip. One small pull on shoulder but otherwise on excellent condition...
  20. jcurtis2010

WTB: Callaway Driver Shaft

Looking for a shaft for a XR16 Pro Head. Seeing what’s out there before I go the eBay route. Looking for something in the 70g, stiff range. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back