Search results for query: *

1. Adam0304

WTB: Odyssey Works 2Ball 34"

The topic line says it all! Looking for a used Works 2ball in 34" - looking forward to what you all sitting in your garages and closets! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Adam0304

Confusion after launch monitor session

Hey all, It's been a long time since I've posted but I've remained a frequent lurker on the site. I visited my local gold retailer (Golf Headquarters) in Boardman Ohio with a purpose - I wanted to identify if it was time to replace my old Wilson ci11's based on all the new technology in clubs...
  3. Adam0304

The path to a new golf swing

So, I'm sick of inconsistency. I'm sick of shooting an 86 (with a ton of putts) on a difficult course followed by a 97 on an easy with significantly less putts. This will be my documentary of my hopeful improvement into something more than golf mediocrity. Below are several swings with...
  4. Adam0304

WTB: Callaway BB Alpha 815 Driver

Title says it all, looking for an Alpha 815 in stiff and 10.5 degrees. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Adam0304

TheCrest is the man.

I know this doesn't go here but it'll get more traffic. He told me he'd let go of his Amp Cell for the shipping costs which is an amazing gesture. However, today I receive a tracking receipt folded so I can't see the total cost and he tells me he has it covered. I just thought it needed to be...
  6. Adam0304

WTB: Amp Cell or Bio Cell Fairway Wood

Hey all, Looking to snag a used Amp Cell or Bio Cell in silver. Has to have a stiff flex, head cover, and tool. These go for about $65-$70 on Callaway Pre-Owned but I'd like to purchase off of a THPer if possible. Just let me know what you have and hopefully someone on the site has one lying...
  7. Adam0304

FT: 34" Piretti Cortino LN

Hey all, I am finally transitioning away from my Cortino to a mallet. This is a 34" Cortino LN that I've had for the seasons. I only got to use it a handful of times last year and once so far this season. It's in very good condition and comes with a THP Citrus head cover. What I'm looking...
  8. Adam0304

FS: Adidas Tour AG Staff Bag

Today I am selling my Adidas Tour AG Staff Bag. I used it for one season but it has been sharing time between the garage and random rooms in my apartment. I figured I'd put it up for sale on here. It has a 9.5" top and is very good condition. This model is a couple of years old so I'm...
  9. Adam0304

WTB 52* and 56* wedges

Wedges do not have to match. I'm not looking to spend a whole lot as they are a last minute birthday present for a friend. I need 52* and 56*, stiff, steel, preferably in good shape. Let me know what you have! Thanks! Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
  10. Adam0304

FS: THP head covers, Piretti head cover, and GP grips

Hello all, I am selling some miscellaneous golf equipment to try and help my parents with medical expenses. All prices are negotiable, include shipping, and are only shipped CONUS. I accept PayPal only. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 1) THP Gorilla and Alligator head...
  11. Adam0304

FS: Mashie m4, Cobra s2 (4-PW), and Taylormade xFt 60*

Alright, so today we're trying to liquidate excess clubs from around the house. 1) Cleveland M4, Regular flex This is a Mashie with the stock 59r Miyazaki and stock Cleveland grip. The club looks near new and comes with the stock head cover. Price: 70 shipped OBO 2) Cobra s2 irons, Stiff...
  12. Adam0304

FS: New Wilson ci11 4 iron

The title says it all. I'm looking to sell my Wilson ci11 4 iron. My mashie is safe in the bag and this came with the set. The club is brand new and still in the factory plastic. It comes with the TX flighted stiff shaft and stock W/S grip. I can include a GP NDMC red/black for an extra $5...
  13. Adam0304

FS: Taylormade Stingray (ST-74) Ghost Putter

I've decided to move on from my Stingray ST-74 Ghost. This putter was developed and never released to the public. It plays at 33" and comes with a SuperStroke Slim grip. I was foolish enough not to purchase a cover and therefore the majority of the edges have scuffing as seen in the pictures...
  14. Adam0304

Prayers please.

So, I haven't been active on the site because I'm finishing up my degree and planning for the next step of my life. I miss all of the good people on this forum. Unfortunately, I'm here today to ask for your prayers. We found out today that my mom, whose by far the best person I've ever known...
  15. Adam0304

FS: New Adidas Tour AG Staff Bag Black/Silver

Well the selling keeps coming. Today we have a brand new Black and Silver Adidas staff bag. It has a 6 way, 9.5 top. I bought this on an impulse and it's sat in my sister's spare bathroom for a couple of months and I figured I'd pass this along to someone else. Price is 165 + shipping...
  16. Adam0304

FS: Leupold GX-1

Well, I haven't been on the site or course in weeks due to school and other commitments. I've decided it was time to sell my range finder. What we have is a like new Leupold GX-1. It's had around 100 actuations on it. No trades at this time and price is 215 shipped firm CONUS. The device is...
  17. Adam0304

WTB: Center Shafted Taylormade Mallet Headcover

As the title suggests, I am hoping someone has a spare headcover lying around that they wouldn't mind parting with. It would be going on my Stingray ghost so a Vicino, itsy-bitsy, original spider, or balero headcover would be needed. The headcover would also have to be for a center shafted...
  18. Adam0304

FS: Taylormade Speed Stik and Seemore MFgp2 private reserve!

Today we have a few items for sale that will help fund a series of lessons. Item 1: Taylormade Speed Stik. There is a rather lengthy thread on this training aid and its uses/effectiveness. I loved it, but it isn't required to be in my bag, and therefore must find a new home. This has one...
  19. Adam0304

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 and Titleist 907 d2

Item 1: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2, used by a buddy of mine for one 3/4 of a season. The putter is 34", right handed, and in excellent condition. It comes with a SuperStroke Fatso grip that is near new. Normal usage marks on sole of club. Comes with Scotty Newport 2 headcover...
  20. Adam0304

FS: Miyazaki C. Kua 39r w/ r9 tip

Today we have a Miyazaki c.kua 39r (regular flex) with an r9/r11 tip. The shaft has been used for 2 range sessions and 2 rounds of 18. It's equipped with a standard Winn lite firm grip. Price: 175 shipped conus Edit: from grip to tip is 44.5" Tap before talk.
Back