Search results for query: *

1. mr.hicksta

Tampa area bound in 23!

Nice, thanks dude! Ideally I'll be a member at a course, but the priority is finding a place first. No big deal if I have to drive a bit as I've noticed there aren't a ton of golf communities in the area.
  2. mr.hicksta

Tampa area bound in 23!

Yo @MWard looking at homes in Land O' Lakes, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Riverview and Lithia. Any good courses in or around those locations?
  3. mr.hicksta

Does Your Golf Bag Represent You?

1. 100% on the style AND functionality. Vessel golf bags FTW. Plus you know the adage 'look good, play good' ;) 2. The bag by itself is part of the whole, but it's for sure the foundation. My current bag is the only one I haven't ever considered getting rid of, which is a bit of an...
  4. mr.hicksta

Tampa area bound in 23!

Thanks! Busy in my current time zone so I haven't had a chance to hop on here lately. That said, the 'Tampa Plan' as I'm calling it, is as close to a sure thing as it can be and it'll likely be as a civilian. Big changes come up for me and the fam, but I'm excited, particularly for the move to...
  5. mr.hicksta

Tampa area bound in 23!

Yooooooo MWard! Appreciate the recommendations! Looking at getting out there in October at some point to check things out.
  6. mr.hicksta

Tampa area bound in 23!

Appreciate it, and you can count me being there!
  7. mr.hicksta

Tampa area bound in 23!

Sounds good brotha, looking forward to it!
  8. mr.hicksta

Tampa area bound in 23!

I've spent the last few years bouncing from NorCal to Hawaii to SoCal and now if everything falls into place, the crew and I will be relocating to the Tampa, FL area around mid 2023. Golf notwithstanding, I'm excited about this possibility for a number of reasons as the goal is to put down...
  9. mr.hicksta

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Thinking about swapping the 3W with a 2H, likely the G425 and also gonna scoop some new Tour B X. My ponder list is going to a biblical scroll by the time I get back :ROFLMAO:.
  10. mr.hicksta

1 putter for 2022

Done! My Evnroll ER5 isn't going anywhere :cool:
  11. mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta - WITB

Appreciate it bro, this may be the last tour for me. Time to put down roots! And yeah...what's that saying about an idle mind? I'll likely have a new bag planned out, haha! Please, you're old enough to remember 56K. That's what I'm working with out here. Anything you hear to the contrary is a...
  12. mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta - WITB

Ha, I am 100% on a boat somewhere, better described as an aircraft carrier ;). No club ho'ing for me for a bit, but I did order new driver, 3W and 3H shafts before I left :ROFLMAO:. Hope you're well brotha, and I'll definitely be swinging up north when I get back for a BBH reunion!
  13. mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta - WITB

Ha, you know it! Looking forward to playing when I get back! Yo DD, Happy New Year to you!
  14. mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta - WITB

Been awhile! Haha, now I need it to work as good as it looks! Much appreciated my friend! Looking forward to catching up again at some point! Yooooooooooo! :) Appreciate it brotha! Trying to put a bow on this Navy career. Deploying isn't nearly as fun as it used to be! My brotha...
  15. mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta - WITB

Happy New Year, y'all! My 2022 is going to consist of being deployed so I'm forced to get my golf fix on forums again o_O. I figured there was no better way to do that than breathing life into my favorite WITB thread :cool:. Hope everyone has been well, and I look forward to chopping it up...
  16. mr.hicksta

WTB Srixon Z785 AW

Looking for a Srixon Z785 AW. If you have one you're willing to sell hit me up!
  17. mr.hicksta

Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

I spoke too soon :(. I overlooked something on the work schedule that apparently I can't get out of and as a result I won't be able to make it this year either. @SlightDraw I'll hit you up shortly, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'm really bummed out, but that's life I suppose...
  18. mr.hicksta

Back from a work trip and I’m hyped I can make it this year. Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making new golf pals as well! Shout out to the g double o G Adam for doing what he does so well!
  19. mr.hicksta

Deposit P-A-I-D :cool: Edit: And look at that, 20K posts!
Back