Search results for query: *

1. mr.hicksta

Tampa area bound in 23!

I've spent the last few years bouncing from NorCal to Hawaii to SoCal and now if everything falls into place, the crew and I will be relocating to the Tampa, FL area around mid 2023. Golf notwithstanding, I'm excited about this possibility for a number of reasons as the goal is to put down...
  2. mr.hicksta

WTB Srixon Z785 AW

Looking for a Srixon Z785 AW. If you have one you're willing to sell hit me up!
  3. mr.hicksta

For Sale (CA): Dormie Workshop Headcovers

Black Panther Driver Headcover - $150 OBRO shipped CONUS Hammer Time FW Headcover - $150 OBRO shipped CONUS SOLD Joker Hybrid Headcover - $125 OBRO shipped CONUS **I'm not interested in any trades!** Serious inquiries only, please. I'm happy to bundle all three or any combination of two for...
  4. mr.hicksta

WTB Ping G410 Plus or LST 9* Driver Head

Looking for a G410 Plus or LST 9* driver head. If you have one you're willing to move let me know!
  5. mr.hicksta

For Sale (CA): ACCRA TZ6 65 M4 and TZ5 95H M4

ACCRA TZ6 65 M4 with Callaway adapter - $230 OBRO shipped CONUS SOLD ACCRA TZ5 95H M4 no adapter - $125 OBRO shipped CONUS SOLD Shaft specifics are as follows: TZ6 65 - 45" playing length, not tipped, standard Lamkin Crossline grip. TZ5 95H - 39.25" playing length, tipped 1.5", midsize Golf...
  6. mr.hicksta

For Sale (HI): Evnroll ER2 and Galway Bay Golf All-Weather Pullover (Black/Grey)

Evnroll ER2 (RH, 33", Swing Weight D4) - $215 OBRO shipped CONUS SOLD Galway Bay Golf All-Weather Pullover (Black/Grey, Large) - $125 OBRO shipped CONUS The putter is in mint condition and comes with the stock head cover. The pullover was worn twice and includes thermal water resistant...
  7. mr.hicksta

For Sale (HI): Diamana FW Limited 75 S, Dr. Bob Rotella books and 2UNDR T-Shirts

Diamana FW Limited 75 S - $75 OBRO shipped CONUS SOLD Dr. Bob Rotella books - $60 OBRO shipped CONUS SOLD 2UNDR V-Neck T-Shirts ( Used - Like new, size L) - $100 OBRO shipped CONUS SOLD ***No trades!!*** The shaft was pulled from my SIM 3W and was never hit. I'd like to sell the books...
  8. mr.hicksta

For Sale (HI): Robert Mark Golf Driver Head Cover, Dormie Workshop Putter Cover and Ping G410 Adapters

Feel free to post any questions in the thread and message me if you're interested in buying. Thanks for looking! Robert Mark Golf 'Angry Bomb' Driver Head Cover - $65 OBRO shipped CONUS Dormie Workshop Putter Cover - $60 OBRO shipped CONUS Ping G410 Adapters - $20 each or $30 for both shipped...
  9. mr.hicksta

For Sale (HI): PXG Bat Attack Gen 2 with KBS CT Tour and Elite Grips Ground Grip (RH, 33")

No trades, and the additional weights are 10g. The 20g weights are installed. Feel free to post any questions in the thread and PM me if you're interested in buying. Thanks for looking! PXG Bat Attack Gen2 with KBS CT Tour Brushed Chrome putter shaft and Elite Grips round grip (33") - $295 OBRO...
  10. mr.hicksta

FS (HI/CA): Vessel Player Stand Bag (Matte Black)

Vessel Player Stand Bag - $220 OBRO shipped CONUS or $190 picked up in Cali from 8/2-8/6 Long story short, the top of the putter well lining popped a thread and developed a tear (last picture) so Vessel sent me a replacement bag. I'm picking up the new bag next week from my old man's in...
  11. mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta's Kapalua Plantation Bay Course 'Guess My Score' contest!

Next Sunday (3/17) at 1130 HST, amsmith61 and I will be playing Kapalua Plantation Bay Course so in the spirit of sharing the experience with THPers, I wanted to make what will already be an amazing time even better! Entering is simple, you must be a current AC member and guess my score with...
  12. mr.hicksta

What does 'swing your swing' mean to you?

I think it's a safe assumption that most of us around here are chasing something when it comes to the golf swing. Everyone's version of the 'perfect' swing will be different as well, which is why I'm curious to hear people's thoughts on the 'swing your swing' sentiment. While there varying...
  13. mr.hicksta

WTB: Snell MTB Black (one sleeve)

Looking for one sleeve of the latest MTB Black. If you have one you’re willing to sell, hit me up! Thanks!!! [emoji1687]
  14. mr.hicksta

The 'influencer' culture

As some of your may or may not know, I dabble in fitness and nutrition. I came across this story the other day, and have been loosely tracking it since I initially read it...
  15. mr.hicksta

Golf mentors?

Listening to a motivational video compilation, I heard the quote, "Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not" and it got me thinking about my approach to my hobbies. I have a coach for fitness/nutrition and a golf coach as well. I like having to hold me...
  16. mr.hicksta

WTB: Titleist Rain Hood

I love my Vessel golf bag, but the rain hood isn't the most functional. If any of you have a Titleist rain hood you're willing to part with hit me up!
  17. mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta's stroll through Waialae Country Club

I was lucky enough to be selected to participate in the volunteer tournament at Waialae Country Club on 1/21 so I'm creating this thread to share the experience with THP! From what I understand we'll be going out in sixsomes with double being the highest score and I'm interested to see how the...
  18. mr.hicksta

mr.hicksta's 40th birthday 'guess my score' contest - Kapalua edition!

Alright y'all, as some of you may know I'm playing Kapalua Plantation Course on Sunday and figured I'd put together a little contest so I can bring everyone along for the ride. I'll be playing the resort tees and I'm teeing off at 1130 HST on 1/13! Entry is simple. Be an AC member and guess my...
  19. mr.hicksta

FS (HI): Seamus Golf Headcovers

Nightwatch 2 driver headcover - $95 OBRO shipped CONUS The Countryman - Skyfall Grey FW headcover - $45 OBRO shipped CONUS Black Cordura hybrid headcover - $35 OBRO shipped CONUS All headcovers - $150 shipped CONUS I'm going with some custom Rober Mark covers so these need to go. Feel free...
  20. mr.hicksta

FS (HI): Puma Shorts and Mission Belt straps

Puma Essential Pounce Golf Shorts (33 W): $25 each or $60 for all three pairs shipped CONUS Mission Belt Straps (Mocha and Chocolate, 40 MM (36-38")): $15 each or $25 for both shipped CONUS SOLD The Puma shorts are fantastic, but I prefer the Adidas Ulimate Shorts so these need to go. All...
Back