Search results for query: *

1. drp3434

What's Your Closest Non-HIO

Whether you've had a HIO or not (I haven't), what's the closest you've ever came to a HIO that wasn't? Today was the closest I've ever came. It was on #2 which usually plays 160ish, but the tee boxes are under full repair and it was playing 102 to the flag. I hit my 54° Jaws Raw and it landed...
  2. drp3434

How many courses contribute to your handicap?

Out of the 20 rounds used in your handicap calculation (assuming you have 20), how many different courses did you play? Also, how many different courses are part of the 8 scores actually used to calculate your handicap? I've been playing much better this year after grinding for a while and my...
  3. drp3434

Puzzles - Who Likes Em?

Lately been wanting something relaxing to do at night to just clear the mind. Decided to pick up a puzzle since it's been a long time since I've done one. Got a 1500 pc puzzle, sipping on a drink, got music on low and just chilling. Enjoying it at the moment. So, any puzzlers around? Like to...
  4. drp3434

Struggle Rotating Hips? Try This

I struggle badly with early extension and the inability to get my hips out of the way and make room in the downswing. I've tried a lesson and grinding for half of last year, and have not been able to make any real progress. Then I stumbled upon this short video last night. It took a few tries to...
  5. drp3434

The Dormie Network X RWB Collection

The Dormie Network is teaming up with Team Red, White & Blue (Team RWB) for a small collection of golf apparel (1/4-zips and polos). Team RWB focuses on helping veterans build a healthier lifestyle in civilian life. There's some cool pieces available for pre-order now...
  6. drp3434

Swing Evolution: Tiger Woods

Pretty cool video of Tiger breaking down all of his swing changes throughout his career. It's interesting to hear the goat walk through what he was focusing on and why. He also at one point says the driver is the most important club in the bag on tour. Do you agree? And if so, would you agree...
  7. drp3434

All 18 GIR vs miss 17/18 and get a HIO

Callaway is asking this question on Twitter, and I'm kinda of surprised by the split in answers. So, which would you rather have?
  8. drp3434

For Sale FS/FT Shotscope V3

Red band Shotscope V3. Used only 9 rounds. I have had zero issues with the watch and everything is working well. No scratches on the watch screen and only mild scuffing on some of the sensors. This is a good watch and setup, only moving from it because I just don't have the desire to analyze all...
  9. drp3434

Funny Golf Videos

While sipping on coffee this morning and just browsing on my phone I came across these old golf's not hard commercials from Nike with Tiger Woods. They gave me a pretty good laugh and made me wonder what other videos are out there that are good for a good laugh. Drop em in 👇
  10. drp3434

Wings Preference: Flats or Drums

Simple. When eating wings what's your preference, flats or drums?
  11. drp3434

G Snap Wrist Training Aid

Anyone ever heard of our tried the G Snap training aid? Stumbled upon it yesterday and seems semi interesting, as someone who struggles with what this claims to address. Took a couple videos to understand it's purpose, but basically teaching proper wrist action and position throughout the swing...
  12. drp3434

More Golf MOD®/1 Collection

Apologies if this companies equipment has been posted previously but I couldn't find anything in several search attempts. I stumbled upon this company this morning and they're MOD®/1 clubs look quite interesting. They currently offer irons, wedges and putters it appears. The main feature is...
  13. drp3434

Help Shortening Backswing

So I've always had a really long backswing and could control it a little better when I was younger. It's starting to lead to a lot of big misses, particularly heavy slices right. Pretty sure my hands are getting so far back that I'm swinging them to catch up and ending up OTT and coming in...
  14. drp3434

Taco Bell With Alcohol Is Here

Taco Bell is about to open it's first location with alcohol on the menu near Chicago. Apparently they did a surprise soft opening today, and someone I'm friends with on Facebook claims to have purchased the first drink ever from Taco Bell...
  15. drp3434

I Started Playing Golf Because _____

I started playing golf because ______ Fill in the blank. I started playing golf because my grandparents loved it and would take us to a small par 3 course when we were really little.
  16. drp3434

How Much Would You Pay For Extra Yards

Speaking just about drivers, how much money would you spend to add yardage to your AVERAGE distance off the tee? We see players gaining yards getting fit with new clubs, but let's pretend there was a golf fairy and you could pay him to gain 5-20 yards. For me: 5 yards - $25 10 yards - $50 15...
  17. drp3434

What Would Be Your Golf Job?

If you were to work one job in the golf industry, any job you wanted (equipment, apparel, courses, TV, etc), and you could get it now no questions asked, what would it be? I would be a club designer. Not sure if I would want woods or irons though; assuming they're separate. I would probably...
  18. drp3434

FS Gray 2015 THP Hat

Let me start by saying the quality of this hat is fantastic, and the look is very sharp. I am only selling because I am OCD about my hats and how they fit my weird head, and never usually buy sight unseen. (I know I sound like a turd). $20 shipped CONUS. Just looking to get what I got in it...
  19. drp3434

Paging Mr. Kong

Alright Freddie, hoping you can help me out. I've got six weeks until this golf event :D, so I don't want to do any major changes. Wondering if there's any smaller adjustments you can help me with so I'm not making big swing changes leading up to it. My two big things that cause issues for...
  20. drp3434

FS/FT Cobra Amp Cell 2-3 Hybrid Stiff

For sale or trade is a silver Cobra Amp Cell 2-3 Hybrid stiff flex. It has a UST Mamiya VTS Proforce 85HS shaft. It does show a fair amount of use on the face, but it doesn't effect the performance. It also does have a 3-4 hybrid adapter, but I verified with Cobra that it holds true to the 2-3...
Back