Search results for query: *

1. SouthernShred

Colorado Members thread

The only club in hand at the moment is a 7 iron in my office, but I'm getting there. Hope you're good buddy, we should talk sometime soon
  2. SouthernShred

Colorado Members thread

I did! I haven't worked at a job that gives a rats ass in a while, and I felt like embracing the rest of my "f**k em" attitude lol All good on this front other than about 6 months of unemployment in 2020-2021. I do suck right now however, I've barely touched a club in a while. I'm working like...
  3. SouthernShred

The Hideaway Pro Shop

What up homie? Yes, I did damage in the pro shop. I bought stuff for myself, but I generally tried to buy a nice shirt or quarter zip and cups, head covers, ball markers, etc for everyone that had helped me along the way from starting to play golf again to the Grandaddy. It added up.
  4. SouthernShred

Tag a THPer

I've seen you dance like that
  5. SouthernShred

Colorado Members thread

Checking back in from Highlands Ranch...I completely suck ass at golf now, but I'm here.
  6. SouthernShred

The Hideaway Pro Shop

My name has been taken in vain...but yeah.
  7. SouthernShred

Tag a THPer

Who ARE you?
  8. SouthernShred

Announcement from Callaway Golf - 2020 Grandaddy

Chuck pretty much covered my sentiment. Making the hard, but necessary decision for the company and employees while giving THPers another chance next year is about the best outcome one could hope for. Thanks Jason. Nothing but the best to everyone there.
  9. SouthernShred

What golf stuff did you buy today?

PuttOut mat & trainer...
  10. SouthernShred

Indoor Setups: What’s Yours?

Ok...I'm skimming. What is the consensus on putting mats? Top 2 or 3?
  11. SouthernShred

Quarantined, so... Xbox golf it is!

if only my son would let me mess with his gaming PC we built I would load it up there. I used to play Links 386 in the early / mid 90's on PC. I've got an Xbox One if anyone wants to do anything...golf, COD, RDR2, etc... DM me for gamertag
  12. SouthernShred

What do you remember from your "career round?"

Hmmm....It was 1995, I was 17, it was maybe September, afternoon, still hot as hell in Georgia...I was playing with my high school teammates and the pro at the muni we practiced at. Started out as some friendly betting between myself and the pro and I shot 34/33 I think, could be wrong about the...
  13. SouthernShred

Indoor Setups: What’s Yours?

Ya'll are going to make me spend money...My next door neighbor has a SkyTrak based sim bay, but...social distancing. I have a 3 car tandem garage as well, but my intended sim space has been filled with snowblowers and bicycles. Go figure. What are the go to putting mats here in different price...
  14. SouthernShred

Colorado Members thread

Probably not...My workload is through the roof right now
  15. SouthernShred

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Maybe not some people...those people tend to show up at the Nest again later
  16. SouthernShred

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Denver goes into shelter at home mode at 5 today. Dispensaries and liquor stores remain open as essential businesses...
Back