1. MBurnham

Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

Depending on the day I would be in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MBurnham

Commit To Playing a Great New Course Next Year

I’m definitely in! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MBurnham

The Home Renovation Thread

Not home renovation but a rendering of the building I'm currently working on. its and 80,000 square foot 3 story apartment building with a structural steel 'libk' in between. It will also have one level of underground parking under one of the buildings.
  4. MBurnham

Bushnell HYBRID Laser + GPS

This looks awesome. I'm happy I haven't upgraded my range finder lately.
  5. MBurnham

FS - Callaway XR 3 Wood & Various Putters

All items include shipping to the lower 48 states. First item up for sale is a Callaway XR 3 wood with the stock project x 6.0 stuff flex shaft with a Lamkin UTx grip. The club is very clean with slight scratches in the sole and some ball marks on the face. The crown is clean. SOLD Next up...
  6. MBurnham

FT/FS - Oban Devotion 7 FW X Flex Shaft

For trade is an Oban Devotion 7 X flex fairway wood shaft. I've only played with it a handful of time and it is just way to stiff for me. The shaft has a cobra my fly 8 adapter. When I bought the shaft the guy told me he didn't tip the shaft and only trimmed it from the butt end. The shaft it...
  7. MBurnham

Free Taylormade M2 6 Iron

I saw this on Facebook. Apparently if you sign up you have a chance of taylormade sending you a free M2 6 iron. http://taylormadegolf.com/experienceM2irons.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MBurnham

#THP CallOut Rickterp

Rickterp I'm calling you out! Details 10:04 am Sunday February 28th Easton Country Club, Easton Massachusetts Both of us are on different Regional Rivalry teams and this should be some good practice for the real event. We are both rougly 17 handicaps so I think this should be a straight up...
  9. MBurnham

What would you change about your swing?

If there was one aspect of your swing that you could change in an instant what would it be? For me personally, it would be my swing path. I think that if I could finally figure out how to consistently come from the inside then my swing would be more predictable. What about you? What would you...
  10. MBurnham

What is the major swing flaw in most high handicappers?

I was thinking about the golf swing today and started to think about swing flaws. I, myself, struggle with an over the top move and think most amateurs do as well. What other swing flaws do most high handicappers have? What are some good drills to help fix general swing flaws? Sent from my...
  11. MBurnham

FS - New Linksoul Polo

Up for sale is a brand new Linksoul polo that I got in the short par 4 box. Size is XL. I'm looking for $30 shipped. Please feel free to make an offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MBurnham

FREE - Puma Faas Spikeless Golf Shoes

I bough these on a whim and they are way to big for me so I would like to give them away to a THPer. They are size 11 and I have only worn them once. All I ask is the buyer pay for the shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. MBurnham

Remote Start Question

Recently the remote start on my F-150 wouldn't work. I figured out the batteries were dead so I changed them out in the remotes. Now when I hit the button on the remote the truck honks the horn 3 times and doesn't start. I was wondering if anyone knew why this was happening and how to fix it?
  14. MBurnham

THP Live Round thread!

Par 5 4th hole Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MBurnham

THP Live Round thread!

Alex's approach on 6 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. MBurnham

THP Live Round thread!

OITW from the fairway bunker on #4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. MBurnham

THP Live Round thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. MBurnham

Post a picture of your day.

Got married yesterday! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. MBurnham

Pics of your push/pull cart and bag set up

Here is my clicgear 3.5+ with my old taylormade bag. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. MBurnham

Post a picture of your day.

Post a picture of your day. Drove a race car today at NHMS with my dad at the rusty Wallace racing experience. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back