Search results for query: *

1. MBurnham

FS - Callaway XR 3 Wood & Various Putters

All items include shipping to the lower 48 states. First item up for sale is a Callaway XR 3 wood with the stock project x 6.0 stuff flex shaft with a Lamkin UTx grip. The club is very clean with slight scratches in the sole and some ball marks on the face. The crown is clean. SOLD Next up...
  2. MBurnham

FT/FS - Oban Devotion 7 FW X Flex Shaft

For trade is an Oban Devotion 7 X flex fairway wood shaft. I've only played with it a handful of time and it is just way to stiff for me. The shaft has a cobra my fly 8 adapter. When I bought the shaft the guy told me he didn't tip the shaft and only trimmed it from the butt end. The shaft it...
  3. MBurnham

Free Taylormade M2 6 Iron

I saw this on Facebook. Apparently if you sign up you have a chance of taylormade sending you a free M2 6 iron. http://taylormadegolf.com/experienceM2irons.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MBurnham

#THP CallOut Rickterp

Rickterp I'm calling you out! Details 10:04 am Sunday February 28th Easton Country Club, Easton Massachusetts Both of us are on different Regional Rivalry teams and this should be some good practice for the real event. We are both rougly 17 handicaps so I think this should be a straight up...
  5. MBurnham

What would you change about your swing?

If there was one aspect of your swing that you could change in an instant what would it be? For me personally, it would be my swing path. I think that if I could finally figure out how to consistently come from the inside then my swing would be more predictable. What about you? What would you...
  6. MBurnham

What is the major swing flaw in most high handicappers?

I was thinking about the golf swing today and started to think about swing flaws. I, myself, struggle with an over the top move and think most amateurs do as well. What other swing flaws do most high handicappers have? What are some good drills to help fix general swing flaws? Sent from my...
  7. MBurnham

FS - New Linksoul Polo

Up for sale is a brand new Linksoul polo that I got in the short par 4 box. Size is XL. I'm looking for $30 shipped. Please feel free to make an offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MBurnham

FREE - Puma Faas Spikeless Golf Shoes

I bough these on a whim and they are way to big for me so I would like to give them away to a THPer. They are size 11 and I have only worn them once. All I ask is the buyer pay for the shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MBurnham

Remote Start Question

Recently the remote start on my F-150 wouldn't work. I figured out the batteries were dead so I changed them out in the remotes. Now when I hit the button on the remote the truck honks the horn 3 times and doesn't start. I was wondering if anyone knew why this was happening and how to fix it?
  10. MBurnham

FS - Cobra Bio Cell 2/3 Hybrid

Up for sale is a cobra bio cell 2/3 hybrid that I used for 1 season. The club has the stock stiff shaft. Comes with head cover and took. Looking to get $60 shipped but will entertain any offers. Please see the pictures for condition. Now $50 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MBurnham

FS - Cobra Bio Cell 2/3 Hybrid

For sale is a cobra bio cell 2/3 hybrid. The club is in pretty good shape, I played it for a year. The shaft is the stock stiff bio cell shaft. Comes with head cover and wrench. Looking for $60 shipped. I will definitely consider any reasonable offers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MBurnham

FS - New Under Armour Golf Pants

Up for sale is a pair of under armour golf pants. Tags are still on and they have never been worn. They are size 38-30. Price is $40 shipped. I bought them online and they were way to big so instead of sending them back I thought I would see if any THPers would like them. Now $35 shipped...
  13. MBurnham

FS - Ping G20 Driver

Up for sale is a Ping G20 driver in great condition. I played it for around half a season and decided it just didn't really work for me. It is the 10.5 degree head with the stiff stock shaft. Comes with head cover. The grip is stock and in good shape. I'm looking to get $75 shipped OBO. I'm...
  14. MBurnham

Thank You emart2173 & Spivey

I wanted to thank emart. He sent me a shaft to try out with my driver and when I asked what he wanted for it he said nothing. It was awesome meeting you at the Bridgestone U and I owe you one when we get a chance to tee it up. Spivey also hooked me up with a great deal on my first seemore...
  15. MBurnham

Win an AeroBurner Driver

http://www.globalgolf.com head over to global golf. There is a contest on their homepage to win a new AeroBurner driver.
  16. MBurnham

Taylor Made Speed Blades vs. Burner 2.0

I was thinking about upgrading my Burner 2.0 irons I got a couple years ago because I was never fit for them. My thought was some new irons that were fit to me would improve my game somewhat. Yesterday I went down to local golf galaxy to hit some new irons. I tried the X2Hot, the Speed Blades...
  17. MBurnham

Checking in from Boston

Hey guys, my names Mike and I just joined. I've been "playing" golf for a while but just started to try and really play better this year. I stumbled across this site and really have learned a lot so far.
Back