Search results for query: *

1. ActionJackson8

Non-Golf Accessories in your bag?

What items to you stock in your bag that aren't necessarily golf items? I try to keep my walking bag light but in my cart bag right now I have, tissue, bottled water, Dayquil, Asprin, Trail Mix and some pens. You?
  2. ActionJackson8

UF women’s golf coach resigns

Original Link
  3. ActionJackson8

Aquariums?

I'm a reef aquarium guy. Anybody else an aquarist?
  4. ActionJackson8

Hey Harry....

I bet you have seen this already huh?
  5. ActionJackson8

Even the Animals are Getting Fired

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=76861492725&h=_NZzL&u=AcZx4&ref=mf
  6. ActionJackson8

2 aces, Same hole, 2 days in a row...

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-nationwide-hole-in-one&prov=ap&type=lgns
  7. ActionJackson8

Cupping Wrists

Hello Andy, Lately I have been having issues with trajectory on my flop shots. A friend has suggested that I do not cup my wrists enough at impact. I have read several articles that suggest the same thing but for the life of me I am having trouble picturing or executing it. Do you have any...
  8. ActionJackson8

New Website.

Sligo announced via facebook about an hour ago that their new site is up and running. Here it is, there are graphics and music for those on slower connections; http://www.sligowear.com/
  9. ActionJackson8

Wedges with lofts higher than 60*

Is anyone here using these? Why did you switch to one and what type of shots/how often do you use it? Thanks, -Adam
  10. ActionJackson8

Bobby Jones Wedges?

Has anyone hit these, my local Golfsmith is now carrying them...they're about 15-20$ more than the Clevelands and Vokeys on the shelf.
  11. ActionJackson8

Callaway Legacy Irons

These look amazing but they are Japan issue only and imo not quite worth the price we would have to pay with all of the things we have available in the U.S. However they are fun to look at, thought I would share;
  12. ActionJackson8

Boutique Brands

It seems like smaller boutique brands that offer customization and limited supplies that the larger OEM's can't or won't are getting more and more popular. What do you guys think of them, are they more reliable or less. Better quality or worse? Please also share your specific anecdotes and...
  13. ActionJackson8

My Pipe Dream for Golf

I'm sure I've said this once or twice before but for those that don't know I am an atheist, some say in spite of while other's say because of my career in Law Enforcement. This is relevant because I was forced to give up that profession temporarily among other things in my life, namely my...
  14. ActionJackson8

New THP facebook group **official**

Hello all, I've been asked by THP staff to create a new facebook group. There are other THP facebook groups out there and while we appreciate the fans that have joined those groups and support us this group is the ONLY official THP group. Sanctioned and approved by the site Admins this group...
  15. ActionJackson8

Golfing 5 yr old and Life

So it's no secret I've been bitter lately and hating the world. Sometimes however little things in life bring you back down and show you things aren't so bad. Today it was taking my little brother golfing for the first time and for a 5 year old he looked pretty good out there and took...
  16. ActionJackson8

Winn Grips.

I've never cleaned mine, I'm told soap and water will ruin them. Any alternatives?
  17. ActionJackson8

Just for Smalls!!!!

http://strangeoc.freedomblogging.com/2009/03/20/octuplets-mom-i-was-lying-to-myself/10993/ Cause I know he loves the octomom! :D
  18. ActionJackson8

Favorite Hacker Foursome

4 days 4 courses, 4 THP members? Who is it and where are you going?
  19. ActionJackson8

Recruiting West Coasters to THP

This place dies at about 9pm my time lol. We need more west coast people!
  20. ActionJackson8

So I splurged on myself this week **(Image heavy)**

A lot of you know I've been going through a rough patch lately so I decided to splurge on myself this week, of course it was all golf related and you guys are the only ones I can brag to 'yah know 'cause you guys understand me :D ; So first off was a 2009 Grom; Then some tour LTD's...
Back