Search results for query: *

1. OldeAtlanta

Adams CB3 7 iron - head missing !

After a flushed shot yesterday from the fairway , the head of my 7 iron flew off about 30 yards away into DEEP woods with a creek never to be seen again, leaving me holding my KBS Tour shaft. That was a first for me - and a complete surprise. I must have hit a rock or something on an earlier...
  2. OldeAtlanta

Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC Battery Issue

I've had an issue lately with my unit's power just cutting off for no reason - I've seen it flash "USB Mode" on the screen before it powers off, battery shows 100% - sooo frustrating as this erases all the scores entered in etc, then wait for power up, only to have it go off again. I signed...
  3. OldeAtlanta

Golf Buds Ireland Dream Trip

I am very fortunate to be checking off one of my "bucket list" items in May - heading to SW Ireland in Mid May with 7 of my regular Saturday Golfing buds for an Ireland "Golf and Pub Tour" ! I'm checking in to see if anyone has played any of these course, or have been on a similar trip. Any...
  4. OldeAtlanta

GolfTEC Swing Analysis

Finally taking the plunge -- getting my swing analysis completed this evening at the local GolfTEC ! Looking forward to results !
  5. OldeAtlanta

Bad Shot Karma

I have a great round going -- then hit one or two bad shots --- swing too hard usually , tempo off , whatever... HOW do you let those go ? I have the hardest time letting bad shots go - even though I know these are part of the game.... :bicker::banghead:
  6. OldeAtlanta

TM Burner Draw Replacement ?

OK - I have a 9.5* TaylorMade Burner "Draw" Driver I picked up a couple of years ago -- love it, and it really helps to straighten out what was a wicked Fade ( some might call it a SLICE ha ) ... Anyway - its time for a replacement... Was considering one of the new R9s ( Super Tri or the R9460...
Back