Search results for query: *

1. racerfreed

Can you remember the first club(s) you bought?

2001. Callaway Big Bertha Hawkeye VFT, while using walmart dunlop starter set. LMAO
  2. racerfreed

Do You Use Your 3-Wood?

4 wood off tee when needed, 7 wood, 4 hybrid has worked great.
  3. racerfreed

Ball to reduce side spin

Titleist avx, Taylormade tour response, Qstar tour, bridgestone rx all will reduce some spin and still be great performing ball. I've played them all and prefer the taylormade tour response.
  4. racerfreed

Anyone carry a 3, 5 and 7 wood

I switched to 4w and 7w this year. It has worked out very well! My 7w is same length as my 4 hybrid but is alot more forgiving. So pulled the hybrids out.
  5. racerfreed

Ping G30 Driver?

I sold my F9 i was struggling with to my buddy. Borrowed his ole G20 until i can go through a fitting. The G20 has been a great club for me. I will definitely consider ping on my next fitting.
  6. racerfreed

Is Swing Weight Necessary?

So I ordered my AP1's with MCC plus4 midsize grips 66gr, stock comes with tour velvet 50gr with all clubs being D2 swing weight stock. What did i do to the swing weight by going with the midsize grips? In theory, making the weight heavier at the grip means less "feeling" for the weight of the...
  7. racerfreed

14 Clubs, How Many Brands?

4 Ping driver Cally 5 wood Titleist Hybrid, Irons, Wedges Odyssey Putter
  8. racerfreed

Dayton Ohio area club fitting?

Looking to go through my first club fitting experience. Im buying new irons. Possibly new driver. Anybody have any experience going through the fitting process in the dayton area? My options are Golf Galaxy, Golf Tec, Miles of Golf or dicks. I don't consider Dicks. Golf Galaxy is closest but...
  9. racerfreed

Spin?

Ive been golfing off and on for a couple years. This year ive joined a after work 9 hole league to get more consistent play time, and focus on improving. My question is about back spin on a full 140-100 yard swing. Yesterday i had several perfect high ball approach shots into the green. They...
  10. racerfreed

good golf vehicles?

Curent ride is a 05 Equinox. Looking for new vehicle. Preferably small to mid size suv similar to equinox or mid size sedan similar to newer accord or chrysler 300. What vehicles do you think are golfer friendly?
  11. racerfreed

Newbie from Ohio

Just found my way to THP been lurking around for awhile. Seems like a great forum. Myself, have played golf off and on a couple times a year for about 10 years. But recently found a group of guys that I work with that enjoys golf and ended up getting back into it pretty heavy this summer. I...
Back