Search results for query: *

1. racerfreed

Dayton Ohio area club fitting?

Looking to go through my first club fitting experience. Im buying new irons. Possibly new driver. Anybody have any experience going through the fitting process in the dayton area? My options are Golf Galaxy, Golf Tec, Miles of Golf or dicks. I don't consider Dicks. Golf Galaxy is closest but...
  2. racerfreed

Spin?

Ive been golfing off and on for a couple years. This year ive joined a after work 9 hole league to get more consistent play time, and focus on improving. My question is about back spin on a full 140-100 yard swing. Yesterday i had several perfect high ball approach shots into the green. They...
  3. racerfreed

good golf vehicles?

Curent ride is a 05 Equinox. Looking for new vehicle. Preferably small to mid size suv similar to equinox or mid size sedan similar to newer accord or chrysler 300. What vehicles do you think are golfer friendly?
  4. racerfreed

Newbie from Ohio

Just found my way to THP been lurking around for awhile. Seems like a great forum. Myself, have played golf off and on a couple times a year for about 10 years. But recently found a group of guys that I work with that enjoys golf and ended up getting back into it pretty heavy this summer. I...
Back