Search results for query: *

1. B-Mc

Mizuno Elite Golf Glove

I've been using these for the past year as well. I love the fit and grip, but with MCC grips, the same palm spot gets worn out quickly. I probably only get 4 or 5 rounds and the outer "skin" of the palm is gone which leaves a slick surface. I'm not sure any glove will hold up to the MCCs very...
  2. B-Mc

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

My previous gamers were Cally XR Pros. I just couldn’t get used to the bigger head on the regular HMs when I was comparing in the bays. As far as performance, there wasn’t much difference between the HMs and HMPs.
  3. B-Mc

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

I have been playing 921HMPs for the past couple years… the 923 Forged are grabbing my attention. I’m a 14.5HC… on my way down (although I’m currently recovering from ankle surgery so who knows what swing will be there when I can play again…). I’m nervous that the Forged wont be forgiving...
  4. B-Mc

Review Blast Motion Gen 3 Review

I’m toying with getting one of these… I’m recovering from ankle surgery and should be able to start chipping and putting soon. I’m most interested in how well this reads attack angle. I’ve always struggled with that on chips thru full swings so insight would be good. Any feedback?
  5. B-Mc

Mountain Bike newbie questions

I have the same saddle on all of my mountain bikes. The biggest thing is to get your sit bones measured so you know what size… then try a few until you find what fits your butt best. For me it’s WTB Volts in 145mm.
  6. B-Mc

Mizuno S23 Wedges

@Jman do you know what shafts will be stock? …especially the weight?
  7. B-Mc

Mountain Bike newbie questions

My wife has a 19 Roscoe 8… she loves it!! I have a Santa Cruz Chameleon and can’t say enough good things! I can’t say anything bad about the Marlins… it’s all about how you feel on the bike and components. I have a lot of bikes and can offer this…when getting into mountain bikes (at least...
  8. B-Mc

Ankle surgery - your experience?

I had ankle surgery on 27 Dec to repair a ligament, tendon and some loose cartilage in my left ankle. Anyone had similar? What was your recovery like? At the moment I’m in the splint/cast. I should get it removed on Monday and then into a boot and begin PT. I’m having some pain… mainly when I...
  9. B-Mc

Mini Club Brushes

Use them every round 👍👍
  10. B-Mc

2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

I’m currently in the original SIM with the Diamana S+ Limited shaft. I was fit into a 9 deg head turned down to 8.25 but have since changed my swing so it’s turned up to 9.75. That closes the face and adds spin so I’m thinking of jumping to the Stealth 10.5 and turning it down so that it opens...
  11. B-Mc

CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

Hey @Rod Dunlap , I bought a Med Pro… hand measures 7.25”. It “fits like a glove” but is a pain to get on and off when sweating. I do have kinda fat hands. Would a Cadet be a good option? If so, should I go to Large in Cadet? Also, I wore out an Original Large… it seemed a bit kinda big so I...
  12. B-Mc

Ping Traverse - club tangle?

My SM 3.5 has a 4-way and the fiddling for the grips is a pain, but the big slots makes it tolerable. The 14-way on the C130 has no issues at all. Since I use Winn grips, they grab each other pretty hard. The Hoofer I had was a 14-way, but the tangle was terrible... even compared to my SM...
  13. B-Mc

Ping Traverse - club tangle?

I'm pondering a Ping Traverse as my next golf bag. I really like the look, weight, etc., but the dividers stop ~4" or 5" from the bottom of the bag. I used to have a Ping Hoofer that had dividers that stopped about 6 or 8" short and the grips would tangle a lot... I got rid of that bag because...
  14. B-Mc

Advice for golf in Destin?

My wife informed me that it’s a round per day for free so it sounds like I should play Regatta for sure…and then maybe Emerald if I get away for a second round. I might as well play the freebies vs paying for Kelly Plantation. Thanks again for the info!
  15. B-Mc

Advice for golf in Destin?

I'm heading to Destin for a long weekend in a couple weeks. The condo includes a free round at one of the following courses. Any suggestions? Emerald Bay Bluewater Bay The Golf Garden of Destin Regatta Bay Any advice is appreciated!!
  16. B-Mc

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

I haven’t played there in a long time… I’m in if schedules align!!
  17. B-Mc

I played Texas Star today. Still needs a lot of water but its not terrible. Around noon, the greens were wet enough that they’d hold. By 4, they were pretty hard. The fairways didn’t have dust popping up. The tee box markers are only about 6 foot apart so they are trying to let them grow… there...
  18. B-Mc

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I tried the Srixon QST, Titleist Tour Speed, Cally ERC, and Vice Pro today. My gamer for the past couple years has been the Vice Pro or Pro Soft. Since I’m nervous about the foundry changes, I’m looking at alternatives. The ERC is out… it just felt too clicky off of the putter compared to the...
  19. B-Mc

Anyone local want these Arrcos sensors? I’m in north Arlington. If not, I’ll throw then on the classifieds and charge a bit to cover shipping…
  20. B-Mc

that’s a bummer… i just made a tee time for there on Friday…
Back