Search results for query: *

1. cblack4

Freddie help me with my 3 wood

I can not hit my 3 wood straight for the life of me. On the range I am about 50/50 on my decent shot to bad shot on the range. But it never fails. On the course I slice it or push it to the right 90% of the time. A golf buddy said to use my driver swing with the club. I also think that a lot of...
  2. cblack4

Wedge advice

I currently play with burner 2.0 irons so i carry a PW, AW and have a 53° sand wedge i got super cheap at my local pro shop because i was tired of using one of my other wedges for bunker shots. My question is not what brand but rather what lofts to go with. I want to take out the 53 and maybe...
  3. cblack4

Hello THP

Hey all i am new to the forum. Into my second full season of serious golf. I mist admit that i have quickly become addicted. Constantly working to lower that handicap. Started shooting around 110 a round. Have that down to the mid 90s on my days im on and around a 100 on my off days. Looking...
  4. cblack4

2 different grips.

I use the overlapping grip with my irons and started with the same grip while hitting my driver. Attempted the baseball grip after unsuccessful attempts to cure a slice. Since switching my grip I now have a slight draw on most drives. Should I stick with what works or should I attempt to switch...
Back