1. J

College Football Playoff Coverage

CFB Playoff?
  2. J

Which clubs should I buy?

What club?
  3. J

How long do you wait?

Last year I tore my labrum in my right shoulder and continued to play several rounds before I made the decision to have surgery. This year I hurt my wrist in July and continued to play, now it's getting tough to play. I shot a 117 today, the highest score I have had in years. A lot of years...
  4. J

Why did you start playing Golf?

So, for me it's an interesting story so I figured I'd ask others... I played football when I was younger until I broke my hand and couldn't find a reason to keep playing and getting hurt again. So I stopped playing football and didn't really have a sport to go to. I wasn't (still aren't) a...
  5. J

FS: Nike Vapor Flex 440

For sale, Nike Vapor Flex 440 with upgraded Diamana Whiteboard 80x. This has the stock blue nike grip. The wrench will be included as well will the headcover Price : $325
  6. J

#THPCALLOUT OITW vs JBJGolf at the NE Unofficial THP Gathering

#THPCALLOUT OITW vs JBJGolf at the NE Unofficial THP Gathering July 30th, 2016 at Lyman Orchards Player Course - Tee Time Appx 9:03am On the Line : #THPCallout Logo Balls AND AND AND One Lyman Orchards Apple Pie
  7. J

Tournament Madness

So today I played in a small get together that had winners based in handicap. I (an 11.9) shot 14 over due to a few bad holes and well the pars didn't do enough. Anyway it wouldn't have mattered. My net 1 over would've still lost to the net 13 under. Yes. 13 under. Best round of the last 20...
  8. J

Venting about terrible people and stupidity

So I finish my round drive up to meet my brothers for dinner, when I get there I decide to go in the restroom and wash my hands / arms. I take off my Apple Watch to do this, dry up and leave the restroom. Realize in one minute and run back. It's gone, no one turns it in. What kind of person...
  9. J

Footjoy dna 2015

Does anyone know where I can find a size 13 Footjoy DNA from last year? I have been hunting and hunting and hunting... there is not a golf shoe that I have found that fits my foot better. I am putting serious miles on my current pair and it is only a matter of time before they need replaced...
  10. J

Random Question

I've been thinking about selling a new Mac Mini (still in the box) and I figured why not start with my community here on THP before chucking it on eBay. Is that something that can be sold on the forum? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. J

Golf Shorts / Smell

This might just be me... But after about 9 holes walking at 90 degrees my shorts reek. I am going into the round fresh out of the shower, not hygiene problems... Just normal sweat. The shorts smell like hot death and this is embarrassing. Has anyone else experienced this? If I wear pants to...
  12. J

Swing Video Help

Hello All I have made some changes already based on this video and noticed more consistency and distance. I am interested to see what people see in this to tell me what I am missing... I am 20 pounds into cutting the gut out of the swing so don't mind that. Everything isn't better in super...
  13. J

Trip to OBX - Golf Recommendations?

Hello everyone, I'm headed to Outerbanks in mid June and I'm looking for suggestions on courses or good deals. I'll have me (currently a 12h) and 3 brothers all in the 20s, so I'm looking for courses that are easish per say. Thanks All Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

Return to the Cold... Windy... NE Golf

I have been trying to figure out my club distances since both coming back from surgery and moving to Connecticut. In Texas, average temps were from 80 degrees to 105 degrees. I had distances that I cannot come near hitting here in Connecticut and I am talking about carry not even rollout. I...
  15. J

#THPCallout - StanTheCaddy vs JBJGolf - NE vs NY warmup (for Stan)

Tee Time has been set - 1:36pm StanTheCaddy JBJGolf BrianMK24 One Open Spot
  16. J

Great Young Golfer Story

https://youtu.be/1ka6qktWSjU Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. J

Back in the Game-CT

So... I completely ignored golf following my shoulder surgery, didn't want to get too sad. Anyway, now that a month has passed and I have moved across the country to Connecticut I am back at it and itching to play. If there are folks in the Central CT area or within striking distance let me...
  18. J

PGA Tour Draftkings

I'm curious does anyone else play fantasy golf on Draftkings? I find it a rather enjoyable addition to watching the Tour Championship. I don't play fantasy football currently and this is much better IMO. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. J

Need to vent / talk

Hello All This is a picture of my girl Penelope. She was laid to rest on Wednesday, July 8th 2015. Penelope was a rescue from the local shelter and I fostered her back to health prior to the decline that ultimately led to the decision that we had to make to let her rest. Penelope was found...
  20. J

Best Destination Golf for a Single Player

Hello All, I am hoping to get out this year and play some golf at an awesome destination that will work with a single golfer. So far where I have looked they are usually requesting doubles. I am open to anywhere in the US with hopefully inclusive packages that include all day play or...
Back