Search results for query: *

1. Mango Smash

FS: Mint Scratch Golf Tour Department 4-PW Raw Combo Iron Set Heads Only

Wish I still had them. Those McCoy grinds were one of 2 sets I ever regret getting rid of. The other was a set of Don White custom square toe EZ1 irons. Good luck in your search. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Mango Smash

When’s the last time you carried?

About 5 years ago, when I had free time every other weekend, I’d go out and carry 36. Helped me lose about 30 pounds and clear my head. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Mango Smash

How effectively do you practice?

Before I started my current job I got in a nice routine practicing my short game 3 days a week. My local muni has a great chipping/pitching green and the putting green is mint. I’d usually go practice different pitches from 10-40 yards. Various lies, force carry a bunker, green going uphill then...
  4. Mango Smash

Your Last Chip In?

Chipped in about 3 rounds ago for birdie. Tried hitting a flighted 9i on a par 3 that turned in to a spinner and it ballooned on me. Spun down the front of the green to about 15 feet off the surface. Tried to bump the chip in to the hill but carried it too far. Thank god it hit the flag or it...
  5. Mango Smash

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

1. Do you currently own a launch monitor? No 2. Where will this go in your home (garage, spare room, etc)? Practice area inside my barn 3. What features from the article linked above stand out? Size and ability to capture metrics and video
  6. Mango Smash

2023 Ping Putters

I absolutely love my 2d so far. I’ve only had it for 2 rounds and a scramble, but I’m putting better than I ever have. My only struggle so far has been on slower greens. I think that just has to do with all my practice being on faster greens. So when the greens are slow I’m leaving putts short...
  7. Mango Smash

Need an inexpensive mallet putter recommendation for my "backup" clubs

My local docks has a handful of used putters from trade ins. They had a white hot pro mallet for $45. Almost bought it just because. Local golf store may have something like that as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Mango Smash

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: KBS GPS Shaft

1. What putter would this be going into? Pixl 1.8 2. What finish would you select? Georgia Green Matte 3. What tip diameter would you be choosing? .370 -Mango Smash
  9. Mango Smash

What is your “Best” or “Most Useful” golf purchase of 2023?

It’s been so long since I’d been active on here I forgot about Albatross Club. Just signed up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Mango Smash

What is your “Best” or “Most Useful” golf purchase of 2023?

Was contemplating to myself this morning as to what my most useful golf purchase has been, and I honestly think it would have to be my $6 shag bag from goodwill. My local Muni has a nice chipping/pitching area that tends to not be too busy weekday mornings. I have a box of 36 RBZ Urethane...
  11. Mango Smash

The Mango Scented Towel

Mango approves of this message Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Mango Smash

What is your golf goal (currently)..?

Right now it’s just to play more golf. The last few years I’ve only gotten out 2-3 times a year. So far this year I’ve played 8 rounds. With 6 kids under 12 it’s tough to always find time, but hoping at least 1 of them will get interested and then we can go out more. Sent from my iPhone using...
  13. Mango Smash

What did you shoot today?

Didn’t play today but got out yesterday for my 8th round of the year. Have only been playing 2-3 times a year for the last 3-4 years. Felt like I hit it terrible but managed an 81. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Mango Smash

Mizuno Irons

Loved my old Mizzy irons. Just didn’t play enough anymore to hit them consistently so went with something more forgiving. Hope to get the swing back to be able to swing them again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Mango Smash

Are high end putters really that superior to moderately priced?

Enjoy the fitting! I did a test around my birthday earlier this month looking for a new putter. I wanted a new PLD DS72 but ended up with the regular Anser 2d. I tried everything from Scotty,Betti, Odyssey and even some unique brands but found the Anser just outperformed everything else for me...
  16. Mango Smash

FS: Vokey wedge heads and Cobra Amp Cell Pro

Up for sale or trade. No specific trade interests so feel free to make offers. Prices are also or best reasonable offer. Very good condition Cobra Amp Cell Pro driver with stock KK stiff shaft. This one just didn't work out for me. Pictures show condition and I believe it is stock length...
  17. Mango Smash

FS: Big Bertha Alpha 10.5* head only with adapter (cheap)

Head only with an adapter. No headcover or tool. Had a small dent on the bottom near the heel that was there when I got it. Other than that it is in fantastic shape. $50 obo Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  18. Mango Smash

FS: 5 XL Nike and Adidas Polo's

Would like to sell these at a lot, but willing to split up. All are in great condition. Asking $40 shipped for all 5 or $13 each. The green striped is Nike, the next 3 are Adidas, and the black is from Tattoo Golf Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  19. Mango Smash

FS: Ping S55 3-PW with custom grind plus Tour Gorge 50* and 56* Wedges

In good shape. Grind was to round the sole and blunt the leading edge. Love these but have too many sets and need the funds to complete some builds. 10 heads in total. Standard loft and the 3-PW are green dot (2.25* upright) and the whee were bent to 2* upright. Asking $250 shipped. No trades...
  20. Mango Smash

FS/FT: 5 dozen Srixon Z Star New

I got to try the XV over the weekend and it's a better fit for my game. Would love to trade for some. Will sell these 5 dozen for $135 shipped. Price dropped to $110 shipped. I got a great deal on some Z Star XVs so really just looking to move these. Feel free to make some other offers as...
Back