Search results for query: *

1. Mango Smash

What is your “Best” or “Most Useful” golf purchase of 2023?

Was contemplating to myself this morning as to what my most useful golf purchase has been, and I honestly think it would have to be my $6 shag bag from goodwill. My local Muni has a nice chipping/pitching area that tends to not be too busy weekday mornings. I have a box of 36 RBZ Urethane...
  2. Mango Smash

FS: Vokey wedge heads and Cobra Amp Cell Pro

Up for sale or trade. No specific trade interests so feel free to make offers. Prices are also or best reasonable offer. Very good condition Cobra Amp Cell Pro driver with stock KK stiff shaft. This one just didn't work out for me. Pictures show condition and I believe it is stock length...
  3. Mango Smash

FS: Big Bertha Alpha 10.5* head only with adapter (cheap)

Head only with an adapter. No headcover or tool. Had a small dent on the bottom near the heel that was there when I got it. Other than that it is in fantastic shape. $50 obo Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  4. Mango Smash

FS: 5 XL Nike and Adidas Polo's

Would like to sell these at a lot, but willing to split up. All are in great condition. Asking $40 shipped for all 5 or $13 each. The green striped is Nike, the next 3 are Adidas, and the black is from Tattoo Golf Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  5. Mango Smash

FS: Ping S55 3-PW with custom grind plus Tour Gorge 50* and 56* Wedges

In good shape. Grind was to round the sole and blunt the leading edge. Love these but have too many sets and need the funds to complete some builds. 10 heads in total. Standard loft and the 3-PW are green dot (2.25* upright) and the whee were bent to 2* upright. Asking $250 shipped. No trades...
  6. Mango Smash

FS/FT: 5 dozen Srixon Z Star New

I got to try the XV over the weekend and it's a better fit for my game. Would love to trade for some. Will sell these 5 dozen for $135 shipped. Price dropped to $110 shipped. I got a great deal on some Z Star XVs so really just looking to move these. Feel free to make some other offers as...
  7. Mango Smash

FS: Mint Mizuno JPX 850 4-PW Heads Only

Heads were used for less than 10 rounds. 4 is brand new. 5-PW are bent 2*upright from Mizuno standard. These take .355 taper shafts. Asking $250 shipped. Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  8. Mango Smash

FS: 7 New Pure Grips

Brand new. Came with my new irons and I asked them to not be installed as I don't use them. Asking $35 shipped. How about $30 shipped Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  9. Mango Smash

FS: 3x KBS C Taper 125 S+ wedge shafts

Excellent condition 1 time pulls. 2x measure 33.5" and 1 at 33.25" tip to butt. All 3 have Iomic Fusion grips. Asking $50 shipped Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  10. Mango Smash

FS: Callaway Great Big Bertha 2015 Head

Head only with adapter. No headcover or tool. Asking $80 shipped Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  11. Mango Smash

FS: Fujikura Speeder 757 FW Shafts

A pair of Fujikura Speeder 757 shafts. Prefer to sell these as a pair. Asking just $85 for both. Grey grip - Measures 42.25" in length. X-stiff and tipped 1/2" for 3 wood. Comes with the MCC+4 grip. SST Pured. $old Red grip - Measures 41" in length. Stiff flex and tipped 1.25" for a 5 wood...
  12. Mango Smash

FS/FT: Adams Launch Lab Custom and Tour Issue 4060 5 Wood

Adams Launch Lab Custom 8* driver with a Graphite Design Purple Ice 75 TX. Plays to 45" in length. In decent shape. No headcover. Asking $75 shipped Tour Issue Adams 4060 Tour Prototype 18* 5 wood with Diamana D+ 80 Stiff shaft. Will come with a 909f headcover. Asking $70 shipped Package deal...
  13. Mango Smash

FS: Titleist 910 D3 8.5* and 910Fd 15* package

Heads only in decent condition. Including an adapter that will work in either and the Fd has a headcover. Asking $50 shipped for the package. $40 shipped Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  14. Mango Smash

FS: iron Heads! Mizuno JPX 850, Nike Pro Combo, and Cleveland TA3

Mizuno 4-PW + 850 Forged Gap Wedge. All take .355 taper tip shafts. 5-GW are 2* upright. 4i is brand new and stock. Asking $275 shipped Nike Forged Pro Combo 3-PW heads. Standard loft and lie. Good used condition. Asking $80 shipped Cleveland Forged TA3 2-PW heads. Standard loft and lie...
  15. Mango Smash

FS: Mint Cleveland TA3 Forged 2-PW ($125) heads only

Excellent condition as you can see from the pictures. Heads only and standard loft and lie. 9 heads total. $125 shipped Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  16. Mango Smash

FS: Japanese Forged Goodness! EPON and Yamaha iron heads

EPON heads sold! Price drop on the Yamaha to $200 shipped. Can do $300 with a set of Nippon 950gh stiff shafts and newer pure grips EPON SUS316 4-PW heads only. Standard loft and lie. These are forged stainless steel. Used for 2 seasons of play. Sold Yamaha Inpres V 3-PW heads only. Either the...
  17. Mango Smash

FS: Mint Ping G LS Tec 10.5* W/ Tour 65 Stiff

Excellent condition. Just too much loft for me now. Comes with headcover and tool. Asking $225 shipped Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  18. Mango Smash

FS: Matrix TP-7x Fairway shaft, 42.25" tip to butt

Just as the title reads. Looking to move this. Planned to build a Mini driver, but really hitting my regular driver well and don't want to mess with it. Shaft is 42 1/4" tip to butt and comes with a very good ND MCC+4 grip. I do not believe it was tipped at all. Asking $100 OBO shipped.
  19. Mango Smash

FS: 8 size XL polos. Nike, Adidas, others

All come from a pet free and smoke free home. The white/grey/blue shirt (bottom row middle) is a size large, but fits like an XL. Asking $50 shipped for all of them. Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
  20. Mango Smash

FT: Like new Ping I25 10.5* driver with Matrix Black Tie 6m3 Stiff

Like the title says. Not looking for anything in particular. Open to anything from shafts to wedges or putters. Only hit 2 shots with it. Comes with headcover and will throw in a TM tool. Asking price is $150 In the face picture it is the left back head. Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
Back