Search results for query: *

1. Song Dog

Golf4Watch app

I recently seen in here (but since can’t find thread) about this app, that’s an Apple Watch designated gps. I have since used it for a couple weeks now and REALLY like it. Love that I don’t have to deal with the phone. I just hit app on watch and select course. Simple and easy to use. At first...
  2. Song Dog

Do you have a golf quirk?

For some reason like my wedges to have a different color of grip….I weird lol On course, while waiting to putt after I read mine, I catch myself fixing ball marks. Drives me nuts.
  3. Song Dog

Regrip Tape

Which do you prefer to do your regrips with, the 2” wide or 1” wide take? I have always used the 2” Just curious
  4. Song Dog

FS Mizuno 225s / T22s

FOR SALE: Mint Mizuno 225 (6-G) & T22 (54&58) -1/4” (7I @ 36 3/4”) NEO950GH Reg Flex Grips: irons STAR orange and wedges STAR blue 1.5 flat $925 shipped PayPal If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to let me know👍🏻
  5. Song Dog

Apps to sell and buy?

I’m seriously old school and there is stuff I need to sell and could buy. Selling clubs w/o an app can make things take longer. So here is my Q… which app is the safest and what do you use (Venmo cashapp ?)
  6. Song Dog

‘23 50 Elite

Out of curiosity, IMO the 50 Elite is a very underrated ball. Has anyone compared the ‘23 to the old yet?
  7. Song Dog

Garmin a tad off

I was comparing with a guy I was playing with. It was consistently off by this much. Anyone know how to remedy it?
  8. Song Dog

Garmin Smartwatches

Can any Garmin watch do golf if you go through Garmin Connect and download courses, even though not a golf specific watch?
  9. Song Dog

Aim W11?

Was curious if anyone here has any long term experience with this GPS watch and your experience. If its good, 180ish isn't so bad.
  10. Song Dog

FJ Premier

Anyone wear the FJ Premier? What do you think? Worth it?
  11. Song Dog

Star Grips

So I decided to throw a orange Star Grip on my STX 220 for a try and was totally pleased. I liked it so much, I may end up doing the rest. Any one use these.
  12. Song Dog

FJ Top sizing

How much bigger do the FJ tops run? I have been told they run large. If I wear a medium, do I stay medium? THANKS
  13. Song Dog

Star Grips

Anyone have experience with Star Grips out of AZ? They have cool colors but know nothing about the grip themselves.
  14. Song Dog

WTB Wilson Snead 100

Long shot… looking for a 8 and a PW in these to complete a set. If you have a them let me know. I appreciate it
  15. Song Dog

Garmin S40 vs S42

Does anyone know if going to a S42 that’s more money than a S40 worth it if going after one of the two?
  16. Song Dog

Puma Jackpot vs FJ Tour Pants

Has anyone ever compared the 2 for fit and size? And if so what did ya think?
  17. Song Dog

Song Dog WITB

STZ Even Flow Riptide ST 190 5W Atmos Blue 7W on the way 4 FliHi - HMPs 5-PW Recoil F3 T22 50-54-58 Recoil F3 MCraft 6
  18. Song Dog

Stamped & Paint filled wedges what ya got?

I love seeing stamped and paint filled wedges. Let’s see some cool pics. Mine aren’t stamped yet but when I do, I’ll post mine (they just haven’t made it to me yet lol)
  19. Song Dog

Apple + Hazards

Which app with the Apple Watch shows hazard distances. I use V1 and Hole 19. Do gets hazards do you have to upgrade, since I only use the free app?
  20. Song Dog

4 or 3 (swivel) Wheel

Which do you prefer? Daughter uses my 4 wheel Bag Boy Quad and I’m looking into another and thinking about a 3 (swivel) wheel.
Back