Search results for query: *

1. Floor-is

WTB: PING G25/i25/Anser shaft, stiff

I was looking for a new shaft to replace my broken OEM shaft in the Anser driver I have. Unfortunately I'm on a budget and it needs to be shipped to Europe. Found a shaft, thanks for reading.
  2. Floor-is

Rusty shafts: should I be worried?

I use quite old clubs, about 15 years of age now. They're still awesome and the shafts are still very close to the CPM's when I bought them. But there's corrosion forming and I don't know how worried I should be. Any of you guys have more then an opinion? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using...
  3. Floor-is

SuperStroke back orders

So I've requested my pro-shop on the course to get me a new SuperStroke Slim3.0 about 5-6 weeks ago. They tell me they ordered it at Golfsmith the next day and are still waiting on the grips to be delivered. Now they've come up with a new story telling me that they heard from Golfsmith that a...
  4. Floor-is

Another n00b ;-)

Hey all, new here and such. Guess I'd better introduce myself. I'm from Europe, 36 years old. Will be married in about 14 hours so I guess I can still say I have a girlfriend. ;) Expecting our first child in September. Currently in between jobs, but am specialized in online marketing...
Back