Search results for query: *

1. T

Winter golf

My buddy and I were debating whether or not scoring was easier or harder in the winter. He seems to think that it is easier considering the rough is dry and dead which makes for easier contact in the rough and the added distance you get from the hard ground. I believe that is harder due to the...
  2. T

Custom fitting for ball and clubs

I just wanted to get some opinions on custom fitting your clubs and ball fitting. I usually play in a foursome of friends and they all have their clubs fit. One of my buddies just got his done, but he says the jury is still out if it was beneficial. What are your thoughts?
  3. T

hitting good iron shots

I have been playing for about 5 yrs. now and just recently lost over 50 pounds. I can not hit my irons at all with any power. I hit my 5 wood about 210yrds and my 3 wood about 230. I average about 260 with my driver with control yet I can't hit a pitching wedge 100 yrds. I have no...
  4. T

looking for some insight

I am having a problem with power and distance with my irons. I hit driver and fairway wood pretty well, but could use some hints on how to generate more power. I just turned 40, but I am in really good shape. I recently lost over 50 pounds and now I am having trouble getting a PW to go 100...
Back