Search results for query: *

1. jcuray

Putting.

Hi Andy, Yesterday I had a total of 37 putts 18 on the front and 19 on the back but I shot a 104 to my fiancee's 92 !!! kudos to her she only had 3 bad holes, 2 7's and 1 8, I only had 1 8 but 5 7's I have to find some way of stopping getting on in 3, 4, and 5 and 2 and 3 putting holes, my...
  2. jcuray

15 out of 30.

I give much props and respect to the Orlando Magic. Dwight Howard and the team will be a force to be reckoned with having said this, that does in no way discount the fact by any means that: My Los Angeles Lakers are The CHAMPIONS of THE NBA for the 15th TIME Yahoo ...
  3. jcuray

Puma Scrambles.

Just Would like to mention that a little ways back guys around the time JB was doing the review of the Puma Swing Crown GTX shoes (which I absolutely adore by the way still.) I put up a post about the shoes Geoff Ogilvy wears, and one thing lead to another and somewhere along the line I...
  4. jcuray

Slope.

Andy How Do You calculate handicap if you don't know what your courses slope is? And it just lists the approx yardage and par for the men and women on the scorecard plus it is not listed under the typical NY State Golf course list.
  5. jcuray

Driving Range.

Finally Going out to the driving Range, April 15th sheesh Ny State Go figure And will probably do 9 hopefully 18 both Sat and Sunday Wish Me Luck guys.
  6. jcuray

Golf Balls.

Hi Andy haven't spoke with you in awhile but what does it mean when a ball is "soft"? my stepson says it means that the balls cover is soft and that it will tear up easy, I thought it mean't ball flight itself and how it performs around the greens, I guess not I am looking for a "Noodle" ball...
  7. jcuray

Geoff Ogilvys Shoes

MAN would I like to get me some of THOSE why doesn't puma have them on their website? (I checked) Are they availible to the general public, probably a pretty penny to say the least.
  8. jcuray

Tour Edge

Hi Guys I am thinking of going as a new set of clubs this the Bazooka Jmax Iron wood 3 through PW can get them at my courses pro shop for 380.00 I am going with senior graphite shafts and am going to have them custom fitted for me as this Is my 1st set other than hand me downs I avg about 105...
  9. jcuray

New Here

Hi Everyone, My Name Is Jeff and I am really happy finding this site, I am 45 years old this will be my 4th year of golf, I golfed when I was in high school but did not pick up a club again for 23 years 2005 when my girlfriend got me back into it now for the last 4 years thats all I think about...
  10. jcuray

golfer with a disability

Hello, new poster here I have a physical handicap that limits my game I have Cerebral Palsy from the waist down, this will be my 4th year of golf and because my upper body Is my whole game, It is hard to consistently slow my swing down I am too fast on the take away, and last year I started to...
Back