Search results for query: *

1. zooropa

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

Saying it's awful and wishing him well is one thing, mini stroke, blackout and excessive speed is another. When it comes out what actually happened, that's the time to discuss it.
  2. zooropa

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

I'm no Tiger fan but firstly, hope he is ok and secondly, not sure all the armchair experts adding their 2 cents is helpful.
  3. zooropa

Choosing Blind?

Would depend on the brand.
  4. zooropa

What would realistically happen is a 20+ handicap played blades

Depends on the player and depends on the blade. Not all 20 handicappers are the same.
  5. zooropa

Titleist TSi1 and TSi4 Drivers

I can't say I agree with you, it doesn't sound conspiratorial at all. What percentage of drivers in say the last 5 years aren't 460cc (or at least 445)? OEM's definitely think "bigger is better". I have a driver fitting with titleist at the end of the month, I hope they have the tsi 4 head to...
  6. zooropa

reducing shaft weight by 10 to 15 grams?

Interesting thread. I've found through trial and error that 105 seems to be my iron preference, or maybe it's more I've found that modus shafts are best for me and I like 105 the better than the 120's. Having been fit for clubs and then not liking them, I prefer to try clubs on course and then...
  7. zooropa

WITB - Tenputt

Great bag!!! Need to see what is under the hoods.
  8. zooropa

Odyssey Ten Putter Lineup

If the new scotty phantom x5.5 wasn't my ideal putter, I'd definitely get one of these instead.
  9. zooropa

Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Post #90 sums it up pretty well ;)
  10. zooropa

Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Looks a lot better. They should take the pics down from the website as they make it look like cheap garbage. The actual pics are night and day.
  11. zooropa

Anybody know anything about Epic Star Irons? i might buy a set

Other than the shaft, what were your thoughts?
  12. zooropa

2021 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

I always considered myself a pats fan but have no allegiance to them now Brady has left. Go bucs
  13. zooropa

Tell me what is your favorite utility iron and why.

I've gone from the mizuno hmb to a u500 3 iron. It's pretty heavy with a modus 120 in it but it is a perfect summer club for me on a long par 5 or a long par 3 into the wind.
  14. zooropa

Patrick Reed is Good for Golf: Prove Me Wrong

Sergio isn't a cheat, though.
  15. zooropa

Patrick Reed is Good for Golf: Prove Me Wrong

I'm not sure how you get that. I'd suggest the majority of golfers first thought when they hear the name is cheating douche bag. Given those two things are completely accurate, how is he good for the game?
  16. zooropa

Tiger Woods - HBO Max

Couldn't agree more. It's amazing what people are willing to overlook just because someone is great at something.
  17. zooropa

Favorite Insert Ever?

The insert in the scotty button back followed closely by whatever is in this putter I have now.
  18. zooropa

Adam Scott Hot take

Well, you have got one thing in common.
  19. zooropa

Titleist TSi Driver Review

I wish the performance I get with the tsi2 came in a package that looks and sounds like the tsi3. That would be the perfect driver for me.
  20. zooropa

Justin Thomas thread

So it's ok you think those things because you only say it in front of your close friends? You're clearly missing the point, by a wide margin. As for what JT said, the fact he comes off looking like a douche is fitting punishment.
Back