Search results for query: *

1. Nebgolfer

#THPCallout - Nebgolfer Vs afwcardinal; Reunion at Buffalo Ridge

afwcardinal and I shared a great round last year at Buffalo Ridge, but this time, it's personal! (not really, but I'm trying to build hype here) The match will take place the morning of July 9th at Branson hills golf course. As a 14 handicap, I'm giving afwcardinal 2 strokes, so it will...
  2. Nebgolfer

#THPCallout - Nebgolfer Vs Shakey; Battle in Branson!

Several of us are heading to Branson for some golf, some fellowship, and some fireball, so I'm taking this opportunity to win some callouts. Who: 2x HOFer Nebgolfer (14 handicapper, getting 4 strokes) vs 1x HOFer Shakey (9.4 handicapper) What: a #THPCallout for the ages When: Friday July 8th...
  3. Nebgolfer

Does letting off the gas hurt your performance

I was playing in league last night and won 3 of the first 4 holes, so started trying to swing easy and play conservatively, only to have my tee game go to crap and really had to scramble to recover. After putting one in the water, I hit my hybrid 205 on a rope for a tap in par because I was...
  4. Nebgolfer

FS Odyssey Big T #5 34"

Up for sale is a used Odyssey Big T #5 that plays at 34". This is a used putter, but it has been well taken care of and there are no marks or blemishes worth noting (see pictures). Price including the stock headcover and either the stock Odyssey grip or a brand new lamkin I-line grip is $95...
  5. Nebgolfer

Par 3 membership considerations

My family is getting to the point where I don't have the time or budget to get out as often as I'd like, so I'm looking for alternatives, and one of those is a membership at a local par 3 course. My thoughts are that playing a par 3 course regularly will help me get around quicker, help me...
  6. Nebgolfer

What are you building? (Club style)

If you're pulling a SS off that has been double sided taped on, it's a ton of work and I've had to go up past like 110 psi, but once you install it with painters tape/air then 70-90 usually works for me.
  7. Nebgolfer

What are you building? (Club style)

I find with regular grips I start around 50 psi and with SuperStroke I'm up around 70-90.
  8. Nebgolfer

What does the follow through say about the swing?

I was playing with a buddy last weekend and he snapped a picture of my follow through after I hit my 7 iron approach shot. I noticed it's quite a bit more up and down than horizontal and that's different than what I've seen pros do, and wondered what that says about my swing or why mine is...
  9. Nebgolfer

FS Odyssey Works #7ch 35" W/ flatso 2.0 grip

Up for sale is a used Odyssey Works #7CH putter with a SuperStroke flatso 2.0 grip, playing at 35". Bought the putter used from a THPer, but am going all in with the tank and tank cruiser lines and don't want this collecting dust in my basement. The putter is in great condition showing barely...
  10. Nebgolfer

WTB Tank Cruiser #7 35"

Title says it all. This is one of my top 3 for my grandaddy putter so I'm looking to get my hands on one to try it out between now and December. I've already got weights so just need a putter. Let me know what is out there.
  11. Nebgolfer

You're the captain now

THP has many team-based events that are led by amazing captains. Many of us won't ever get the chance to actually be the captain, but if you were asked to step up and lead your team to victory, what would you do? How would you keep your team motivated and accountable? How much would you focus...
  12. Nebgolfer

WTB Junior Golf clubs RH

I want to get some clubs for my 4 year old, so looking for a decent used set. He is 43" tall if that helps with sizing. Looking to spend under $60 if possible. Let me know if you've got anything you're looking to get rid of.
  13. Nebgolfer

Anchoring ban question

I play a traditional putter that is 35" long, which is probably a little too long for my current stance, but it's what I play. I find regularly that the butt of the putter comes in contact with my gut. Under the new rules, would a standard length putter that rests against a fat guy's gut...
  14. Nebgolfer

FS Swing Caddie SC100

Up for sale is a lightly used SC100 portable launch monitor. I got this new last year and used it less than a dozen times. The unit works well, but I simply don't spend enough time dialing in distances to need it. Includes original packaging, instructions, carrying sack, and remote. Asking...
  15. Nebgolfer

Proper thumb position, bottom hand

Freddie, I've got a question on where my right thumb should be on the grip. Historically, I've tried to have my thumbs in a line with my right thumb running along the shaft as shown here: But recently I got a training aid with a molded grip which forced my thumb into this position: My...
  16. Nebgolfer

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

I honestly ponder all the events for a time because there hasn't been a THP event that I've been to or followed along with that hasn't been amazing. Cost becomes a big factor in which ones I can make, but every single one of them is worth going to if you can afford it. I'm set for events for...
  17. Nebgolfer

FS - used Bridgestone True Balance TD-03 putter

Up for sale is a slightly used but in excellent condition Bridgestone putter. It is 35" with a stock graphite shaft and the stock oversize foam grip and as you can see in the pictures, it does stand up by itself. This is a great putter, but I have another one in 34" that fits me better so this...
  18. Nebgolfer

Torrey Pines live round thread

Some of the guys in the king are playing Torrey South and North today. We will document the round here.
  19. Nebgolfer

Seafood suggestions for San Diego

The family and I are in town for vacation and looking for a nice seafood restaurant at a reasonable price. Staying near mission Beach if that helps.
  20. Nebgolfer

F/S Seemore PTM3

Up for sale is a used PTM3 mid-mallet putter at 35" long and standard 70* lie angle. Putter shows normal wear on the sole, but the face is pristine, and nothing that would impact playability. Putter comes with a Winn X Pro 1.18" grip. A stock Seemore head cover is included, though the...
Back