Search results for query: *

1. TimH

Reusing a grip......

Has anyone seen or been able to remove a grip so that it can be reused? Seems I've heard that you can do this but I have never seen it done. Picked up a new shaft for my R1 and it has one of the new Golf Pride grips on it and with the shaft that can be rotated to change the loft of the driver...
  2. TimH

Bending rocketbladez irons.......

I bought a set of rocketbladez irons and at the time was pretty standard on my specs. Anyway, there have been a few swing changes made to help modify my swing so thati can play after recovering from a pretty bad elbow injury. Based on the tape marks, it looks like the lie angle may need to...
  3. TimH

Shawn Clement tips just seem to make sense.....

I've been following and watching a lot of the Shawn Clement YouTube videos. The swing thoughts and tips he discuss seem to make sense and have helped me a bit with solid contact and direction. Have backed off and tried to feel as though I am only going at it about 80%......has seemed to really...
  4. TimH

Shattered elbow......now trying to recreate a golf swing....any thoughts?

So short story long, about 9 years ago I fell and shattered my left elbow (right handed). My elbow dislocated, ligaments all disconnected and radial head was shattered beyond repair. Two surgeries and a lot of rehab later left me with a left arm that at fully extended is about 30 degrees from...
  5. TimH

Tim from Indiana

My name is Tim and I'm new to the site. Nine years ago moved across state to take a job in Bloomington, IN. When I left Peru, I was playing to about a 4 or 5 handicap......my first winter here, I had an accident and shattered my left elbow and subsequently just stopped playing. The injury...
Back