Search results for query: *

1. GreekGodX

Most You Would Pay for Headcovers?

This topic has come up multiple times with my golf group. First occasion, we were at Innisbrook on a golf trip, each of us had a pro shop credit that was part of the stay and play package. My buddy was going to use it on a headcover but decided not to because the headcovers were around $90...
  2. GreekGodX

No Bull Golf Shoes and Apparel

As some background, I came across the No Bull brand through CrossFit. I tried out their trainers a few years ago but was not a fan. Fast forward and they started making golf shoes and some apparel. Then there was an announcement they are the official training apparel and footwear of the PGA Tour...
  3. GreekGodX

Syosset, NY (Long Island) Club Champion Long Game Fitting

I’ve been gaming Titleist 906 F2 3 wood and 5 wood for the better part of 14 years. I’ve still been using my Wilson D200 driver from the THP Personal Distance event I attended (2014). Lastly, I’ve been hitting a Titleist 910h 21* probably since around the time I got the Wilson driver. Well, I...
  4. GreekGodX

WTB Nike Tiger Woods "Frank" Black Hat

Hey all! Looking to buy the Nike Tiger Woods "Frank" Black Hat, pictured below. I missed the boat and now I'm trying to find one. Thanks.
  5. GreekGodX

Iron Fitting Pete’s Golf Long Island

Cashed in on my Birthday gift from my wife to get fitted for irons and get a new set. I decided to go to Pete’s Golf rather than Club Champion to support a local shop. Plus the reviews I saw online were very positive. First off all the guys at the shop were great. Very outgoing and looking to...
  6. GreekGodX

WTS: XL and L Shirts for sale.. Polo, Nike, Greg Norman, Puma. Free shipping

I'm moving to NY and need to thin out my closet. Buy 1 shirt shipping is $6, buy 2+ shipping is on me. All shirts are used and in great condition. Hoping to move these all. Priced to sell. Add 3.5% to the total for PayPal fee. Large Greg Norman play dry- $10 XL Puma polo $20 XL Ralph...
  7. GreekGodX

FS Swingbyte 2

Lightly used. Comes with all original packaging and original cables. $110 shipped USPS insured
  8. GreekGodX

Things Forgot Today

On a daily basis I forget to bring things with me to work or I forget to do small things. I wanted to see if it is just me or everyone forgets stuff as much as I do. Today I forgot (so far): Pants to wear after the gym My lunch Bills to mail out Hair product Probably should have made the...
  9. GreekGodX

Swing Isn't Working After Changing Weight Setup

Hey Freddie!! I need some help with this awful slice. I've been hitting the ball consistently lately but I felt that I was keeping my weight too far back in my swing and I was losing distance. My normal miss was a slice but it wasn't very frequent. I moved my weight more onto my toes and now I...
  10. GreekGodX

WTS or WTT Nike 20XI-S Golf Ball

I have 4 dozen Nike 20XI-S Golf Ball for sale or trade. Will accept Paypal (no FF option, you pay the 3.5% fee), Check, or Money Order. $20 shipped per dozen. Buy all 4 for $70. I will trade 18 Nike balls for 1 dozen Bridgestone e7 golf balls. I'm open to offers on trades to even up the value.
  11. GreekGodX

Are You Scared of Your Shadow?

All my golfing life I always hate seeing my shadow when I swing. Yesterday was the first day that I could see my shadow and I did not hit a poor shot. Yesterday I just really focused on the ball and tried not to look at my shadow moving as I swing. Does anyone else have this issue? And what do...
  12. GreekGodX

Hello from Metro Detroit

Hi everyone my name is Christos. I found this site after running across the deals thread multiple times in looking for deals on equipment and golf gear. Thought I would signup and get involved as I'm obsessed with golf (when I'm not focusing on law school). I'm a 3L and graduating from law...
Back