Search results for query: *

1. B

6 hr round

I withdrew from a tournament yesterday after it took over 3 hours and 15 minutes to play the front 9. The only enjoyable thing about the round was the guys I was paired with. So not worth tournament golf at that pace..... The guys called last night and said it took the 6.5 hours to finish.
  2. B

Knee Replacement Golfers

I had mine replaced at age 64. I am convinced that doing the rehab exercises before surgery helped me to heal faster. Pedaling on a stationary bike after surgery was productive for me in helping with flexibility/range of motion. Best wishes for your upcoming surgery---it is truly a game changer...
  3. B

Official Hole In One Thread

Got another HOI today! This one on #15 at Harpeth Hills here in Nashville. From the senior tees it was playing about 125 or so uphill. Didn't see it go in but it was tracking all the way. Ball mark was about 2 feet below the hole.
  4. B

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just came in from the range--my PXG Gen6 4 wood is so easy to hit. Love the Ventus Velocore shaft
  5. B

The Home Renovation Thread

That looks great! Nice to have a place for relaxing and watching sports.
  6. B

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Hard ponder on a 4 wood. Local shop has a PXG Gen6 311xf with Ventus red shaft. It's in excellent condition. Hmmmmmmm
  7. B

Have you ever played with a Tour Pro? What was the experience like?

The closest I can recall at the moment was a charity scramble where Sean Fister (hope I spelled it right) the reigning long drive champion at the time would hit a tee shot for the team in exchange for a donation. It was impressive to see and hear the ball leave his driver.
  8. B

The 60 and over Thread

On another subject, i'm thinking about ditching my 3 wood for 4 wood. Looking for easier launch. Ping maybe? What are you guys playing in that spot?
  9. B

The 60 and over Thread

Great question---i'm interested to hear what others' experience has been with puring
  10. B

What is your home course?

Harpeth Hills giveth little and takes away much with my game. I've broken 80 there a handful of times but it is tough for me to do. My handicap based on Harpeth travels well though.
  11. B

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played the Bridgestone E9 today for 18 holes. Kinda liked it---high flight and straight. felt good off the putter as well.
  12. B

What is your home course?

Harpeth Hills Golf here in Nashville. Fast greens and thick bermuda rough.
  13. B

Too Much Golf?

I have played from 3 to 5 times per week this summer. My ability to play with a strong focus begins to slip on the back nine of day 4. I have found that good hydration and nutrition mean a lot in these warmer temps.
  14. B

Have you ever bought .. a club for specific shot or ground ?

I added a 7 wood to my bag with 2 par four tee shots in mind for it. The first requires a straight shot to a narrow downhill landing area but the ball must land softly due to a water hazard bisecting the fairway. The second is a tree lined dogleg left where the right tee shot leaves me about 155...
  15. B

CONTEST Bag Boy Wants Your Feedback

1 USA flames 2 Flags 3 teal 4 palm trees
  16. B

Who's playing Bridgestone E6 regularly? Can you share your thoughts? Thank you!

I go back and forth between the E6 and the E12. Distance from the E6 is a little longer for me but the E12 seems to check up better on finesse shots. Love the feel of the E6 and I keep coming back to it--and it is a less expensive ball.
  17. B

Replace the sand in bunkers with another substance of your choosing...

pine straw mixed with silly putty or fill the bunkers with paint balls
  18. B

CONTEST Win A Custom Bag and Panels

White bag with the midnight blue / usa panels for the win!
  19. B

Last compliment you got?

Playing partner told me that I was "on autopilot with that driver" I hit 11 of 14 fairways Friday morning.
Back