Search results for query: *

1. Cdpkook132

Iron Shaft Advice: PX vs. ???

So I have been getting the itch, I was fit into my CF16’s and Project X 6.0’s at the grand daddy and am still loving them result wise, but unless it’s a near perfect swing I don’t get that buttery soft pure feedback out of the PX’s I used to get with the i20’s DGs300 combo. Use the old Rebar...
  2. Cdpkook132

Smart Homes

New topic?!? Smart homes and what have you integrated? How do you like the product and what would you change. Ask questions and give feedback So far I have: Wink 2 Hub GE light switches -living room fan -bedroom fan -bedroom light -front lights Cree Bulbs -all my living room lamps Nest...
  3. Cdpkook132

WTT: Seemore and Scotty Putters

Looking for something different as these are just sitting in the man cave Willing to trade, shoot me offers. Possible trade are shafts, putters, irons + cash 1. Scotty GO LO- TRADed 2. Seemore One Putt-traded 3. Seemore PR M2-keeping Please lock Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Cdpkook132

Dear #teamredemtion, Zoocrew, and THP Members. 2015Granddaddy

Dear #teamredemption, zoo crew, Morgan/JB and THP forum members, I am writing this to let you know that I feel I did the granddaddy wrong. I had an absolutely amazing time at this once in a lifetime event but still couldn’t execute afterwards to do the event justice. You all provided The most...
  5. Cdpkook132

WTB: GBB or XR16 head only

Looking for GBB or XR16 head only in 10.5 possible trade for DBD. Let me know what you have. Thanks! Also have some Seemores to trade Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Cdpkook132

Wtb: Tm m1 430 8.5*

Looking for a taylormade M1 430 8.5* head only would be preferable Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Cdpkook132

WTB: Project X 6.0 Rifle .355TT

WTB: Project X 6.0 Rifle .355TT for a wedge Looking for a pull if you have one around. Pretty much any length with work as its for a lob wedge Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Cdpkook132

WTB: PM Grind 60 degree

Looking for a 60degree PM grind, let me know what you have Thanks Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Cdpkook132

FS: Seemore FGP

Excellent condition Seemore FGP for sale Hardly used (2 rounds) Super Stroke 2.0 mid slim grip $90 shipped Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Cdpkook132

FS: Seemore OnePutt

Seemore OnePutt Excellent condition, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Hardly used (1 round) Superstroke 2.0 mid slim grip $120 shipped Pictures: Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Cdpkook132

FS: Bridgestone J15 wedges Black 50/54/58

Great condition J15 Wedge Set 50/54/58 DG Spinner wedge shafts Lamkin Crossline ACE 3Gen Grips almost new 8/10/8 bounces respectively $175 shipped for all 3 Pictures: Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Cdpkook132

Granddaddy help!

Hey panda, These videos are about a month old but I feel like they are decent. I will try to get some updated videos soon. High right fade or duck hook. Seems like a 50/50 between the two on my misses. I have been adjusting my grip (weakening it) and I feel like that has helped a bit. Also o...
  13. Cdpkook132

My 2015 Bull Elk Hunt

So if you were following the granddaddy thread you know I have been absent for the past week. I had the amazing experience of hunting Arizona Elk with a bow. With the help of an amazing friend I was able to harvest this amazing animal and put 190# of pure protein in my freezer. It's an...
  14. Cdpkook132

WTB THP Headcovers

So I am trying to up my THP head over game and start a collection. Please send me a PM if you have any you would like to sell. Thanks! Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Cdpkook132

Cool Random Find

So about 2 months ago I moved from Tucson to Tulsa for a new job, never lived anywhere else before so it's been an adventure! Anyways looking through the used ball bucket at the pro shop near my new apt for some balls I have been wanting to try and I came across this! El Conquistador is the...
  16. Cdpkook132

Golf Tec

I was interested in getting a few lessons and a fitting. There is a golf tec right down the road from me. Any feedback on Golf Tec? Seems like local shops there is always just pressure to sell you something at the end of the lesson and you wouldnt see that in the golf tec situation. Any...
  17. Cdpkook132

WTB Seemore Putter

Looking for another seemore putter. Budget is pretty friendly and I am open to pretty much anything. Please send a PM with what you have Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Cdpkook132

WTB: Wdge Set 52/56/60

Loking for a wedge set 52/56/60 Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  19. Cdpkook132

ogio chamber vs. sun mountain c130

Can anyone give me a good comparison of these bags. I will only be using a riding cart with this bag. I can't seem to locate any good comparisons or any good reviews of both for that matter. Thanks THP
  20. Cdpkook132

Hardest Hole You've Played

What is the hardest hole you've ever played? Not worst score but flat out hardest.... Ill start, I have always loved making the turn at the Gallery North course here in Tucson, but before you turn, there is hole #9. One of the longest par 5's in Tucson with a lot of hazards to get you in...
Back