Search results for query: *

1. jimmer1609

Custom Headcover for Cure Rx5

Does anybody know where I could get a custom headcover for a Cure Rx5 ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jimmer1609

Need some advice on sl Cobras

So I just found out they are releasing these in left handed. Problem is nobody around me has a set of leftys to fit me with. I was told by a fitter that they could just fit me with any 7 iron and do it that way. Is this a good idea ?? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jimmer1609

Hitting a draw

Was wondering if anyone has any quick tips on how to hit a draw. My shot is typically a pretty big fade (with driver) and I feel like I'm losing distance. I'm not looking to change much, just maybe setup or something. Any help would be great ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jimmer1609

Golfsmith trip

I will be visiting some family in Fort Worth this week and need some advice. I plan on visiting Golfsmith and was wondering if it is appropriate to bring in a couple clubs to test on the monitor. I have a 4 hybrid I just bought and want to see if it compares to my 4 iron. Sent from my...
  5. jimmer1609

Moisture Management Grips

Looking for a new grip and need some quality opinions. I tend to sweat a lot so need a good moisture management grip. Any ideas ? I've been looking at the zero friction grips and was wonder if anyone has tried those too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jimmer1609

Fitting today for shaft

So I went today and had a driver fitting done. I got all my specs in and was told what the best shaft was for me. It wasn't until I got home and checked the price on it did I realize it was almost 300 bucks. I was wondering if anyone could direct me where to get a cheaper one or even a...
  7. jimmer1609

Rotary Swing

I ran across this website and was to curious to know some THP'ers thought on it. Anyone subscribe to it? Pros? Cons?
  8. jimmer1609

Help me please!!

Can somebody tell me if there is any validity to what I am about to say So I've been playing quite a lot of golf lately, and playing pretty well. All of a sudden... It's gone .. I notice that my grips are pretty worm out and am curious to know if this can be the reason or am I looking for...
  9. jimmer1609

Dealing with a shadow

Anytime I have to hit a tee shot with my shadow in the way, it always turns out bad. Any advice would be great. thanks
  10. jimmer1609

Trusty rusty

Just got my 61* rust trusty rusty in, and I can't wait to put it into action soon. I'm hoping to dial it in and do some good work around the greens with it
  11. jimmer1609

Looking for a new hybrid

I've been looking through some old threads and have decided to purchase an older model hybrid. The 2 I have narrowed it down to is the cobra baffler t-rail 3h or the cleveland mashie 3h. From what I've read, the cleveland has a smaller face. Can anyone tell me what that does to make the club...
  12. jimmer1609

Looking to get and keep an accurate handicap

I see on some members have the USGA and GHIN handicaps. How do I go about establishing a handicap and what do I need to do?
  13. jimmer1609

GPS .. Golfshot or Swing by Swing ??

Looking to change apps and was wondering which one is better. My big concern is trying to use an app that is the quickest and easiest at club tracking. Any other details about the apps would be great !!
  14. jimmer1609

Vacay to the Dallas/Fort Worth area

I will be visiting some family in the DFW area and am bringing the clubs of course. Any tips on some reasonably prices courses in the area ??
  15. jimmer1609

Any advice about selecting a good golf shop?

I need some advice for the fellow THPers. Most of the time when I go to a golf shop and try to test clubs I feel like I am more of a pain than anything else. Do any of you all feel the same way? If so, any tips on how to find a good place. It's already hard enough for me because most shops...
  16. jimmer1609

Need Putter Help!!!

So I'm in the market for a new putter, the only issue is I am left handed and nobody seems to carry a variety of styles in the New Orleans Area... I was wondering if anyone out in the THP could help lead me in the right direction... I have a very tall putting stance I like something a little...
  17. jimmer1609

The Morgan Cup

I just following the Morgan Cup and was curious to know how the players were selected ??? Seems like a great opportunity for those guys !!!!
  18. jimmer1609

New to the site

Just wanted to drop in and say what up... New to the site and looking forward to talking golf and learning new things... Been playing for about a year and it's hot down in good ole' New Orleans...
Back