Search results for query: *

1. J-Pin

CONTEST THP Holiday Cheer Day 5: The Golden Ticket

The last THP Experience I attended was Driver vs. Driver 2 in Arizona. I still have the Wilson Cortex driver. I will always have it because it is one of a kind, just like THP Experinces. I hope I win the Golden Ticket so I can once again join fellow THPers to experience a one of a kind event...
  2. J-Pin

Tell Me About Your Iron Shafts

I play UST Mamiya Recoil 110 Stiff shafts. I was fit for a full bag this last May. I really like the feel of my irons now. My dispersion is really tight now and I am getting good height on my shots. We tried several shafts but these worked the best for my swing.
  3. J-Pin

Putting Banter

I have been eyeing this one too. I read the same thing but I haven't been able to find much more about it. Just wish they had a test program! LOL!
  4. J-Pin

Are You Traveling in 2021

Taking a golf trip in May. Maybe another one in September.
  5. J-Pin

Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Hey Guys, Looks like you had fun at the Tahoe Open this year. Sorry I missed it. It has been one hell of a year for everyone. I am glad to see 2020 coming to a close. I will be back in 2021. I took some time off from here. I had two surgeries even with COVID. I guess I was lucky to get them...
  6. J-Pin

Usernames and Avatar: Explain Yours

J-Pin because my name is John Pinola Jr. Plus, I am always hunting down the Pin! Lol! Avatar: Who doesn't love the U.S. Flag and an eagle in the same picture?
  7. J-Pin

Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

I am truly bummed I can't make it this year. Have fun guys! See ya next year!!!
  8. J-Pin

New guy in N GA

Welcome to THP!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  9. J-Pin

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  10. J-Pin

CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

Good luck everyone! Be safe... Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  11. J-Pin

She finally gets it!! Thank you THP!

We have bird feeders for seed and feeders for hummingbirds. We have numerous bird houses in our yard. All over the place. Plus we have an inside/outside cat who brings us a live bird once in a while. Lol! She loves to be outside and she loves golf! Lucky for me!! On the course she is easily...
  12. J-Pin

She finally gets it!! Thank you THP!

Great to see another wife taking interest in golf. My wife plays golf and she still gets excited on a great swing and ball flight. BTW, my wife gets distracted with animals and birds too. LOL! Just glad she likes golf!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  13. J-Pin

Vote Now: Round 3 Matchup - Cobra vs TaylorMade

Speedzone!!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  14. J-Pin

What is your next club to be replaced?

Replacing not one but all of my irons. From Cobra F-Max One Length to Cobra One Length irons. Getting fit this year, then will know which irons. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  15. J-Pin

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

I could of phrased my last staement a little better. It wasn't directed specially to you. Sorry... Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  16. J-Pin

He said it COULD reach 25 million if we don't shelter in place. California has over 40 million residents. There were already at least 10 counties with shelter in place directives. I live in California and welcome the new directive. I don't want this virus, do you? Sent from my SM-G975U using...
  17. J-Pin

Prayers to you and your family. Hope all goes well. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  18. J-Pin

Vote Now: Round 1 Matchup - Cobra vs Titleist

Cobra!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  19. J-Pin

Since the Bond movies came up...here's this poll.

Connery...not even close.. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Back