Search results for query: *

1. dbigstick

WTB -- Cleveland HB launcher turbo 7i

Looking for a R flex with graphite shaft for a friend. Thank you in advance. Situation resolved.
  2. dbigstick

Golf is in a good place

Standing room only at the range o. 12/18/2020 @ 1445 hours. A wide mix of folks young and old
  3. dbigstick

For Sale Gray Scotty Cameron putter cover

First up is a used but in like new to very good condition black and red Scotty Cameron milled putters blade cover. SOLD paypaled and shipped CONUS The second is a used but in very good to good condition gray Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum cover. $25 $15 paypaled and shipped CONUS Willing...
  4. dbigstick

Training aids closet cleanout......More Price drops

My wife has started to clean out some closets and and been very patient with me but now it is my turn. I have some training aids that I have acquired that are no longer needed or duplicates. All items are paypaled and shipped CONUS. Others will include other shipping and fees as applied. I...
  5. dbigstick

PSA for those looking for a hitting station

Costco has put their fiberbuilt hitting station on sale for $199 delivered.
  6. dbigstick

What is your ideal round of golf?

I'll start, playing with friends on a nice layout late in the day. Pretty views in the fading golden light with playful banter and camaraderie.
  7. dbigstick

F/S X-100 Tour Issue pull outs 3-PW +1 wedge .355 taper tips

Shafts were pulled from a set of Cleveland 588 mb's and played +3/4 " over stock. I used low heat and the tips have been cleaned. The shaft bands are intact but some are worn and or have scratches. The grips have now been removed. The lengths are measured tip to end 3I is 38 5/8" tip to...
  8. dbigstick

Bill Hass injured in Ferrari crash in Pacific Palasades

Apparently the Ferrari he was riding in collided with a BMW. The driver of the Ferrari is dead and the two in the BMW had to be cut out of the car. Apparently just prior to the crash the Ferrari side swiped a SUV that is owned by Luke Wilson...
  9. dbigstick

WTB Srixon z545 PW

Prefer a stiff flex but will consider a regular flex too. TIA Found
  10. dbigstick

F/S S300 3-PW pull outs from my 588 mb's

.355 tip diameter Professionally pulled (@ Roger Dunn's) the stock grips are in very good condition. Sold 3i length PW length Tips
  11. dbigstick

Score....Thank you Brian Katrek..

I was driving home from dropping the boy off for his jury duty listening to Teed Off on PGA tour radio. They had a call in contest for a Plantronics headset. I luckily was the correct caller and knew the trivia answer. I am hoping to put these in play while practicing at the range and those...
  12. dbigstick

My boy could use your help.....

My boy and a couple of his friends have put together an app and have it entered in a development contest. Below is a link to the video for the contest on the desire2learn website. Their project is Euphrasia.... James is the first kid to speak and is doing the voice over. I am not sure if...
Back