Search results for query: *

1. M

WTB UST Lin-Q

Hello, I am looking for a 6F4 Lin-Q shaft to try in my driver. Titleist adapter would be a plus. LMK what you have. thanks, Mike
  2. M

2019 Honma TW747 Woods and Irons - Anyone gaming them?

Just picked these up on whim! Played 3 rounds so far and the TW747V irons are butter soft, relatively forgiving and have great distance and dispersion. They are little to no offset, short blade length, squared off and just look amazing! Also very impressed with the driver! I got the 460 model...
  3. M

Tenputt

Tenputt (Craig) Awesome transaction! Everything as promised, fast shipping and great communication! Thanks for the irons Craig!
  4. M

2018 Srixon or 2018 Bridgestone?

Having a hard time deciding between the two! My two favorite irons of all time have been the Bridgestone J15cb and the Srixon Z745. Looks like we will have their heir apparents in the next month! Decisions Decisions!
  5. M

First Hole in One!

Day after Christmas! Torrey Pines North #8 - 167 yards Finally after 17 years got one to go down! Very excited about how it happened and the circumstances and atmosphere. We were playing team matchplay with normal golf buddies It was off a solid pured iron Bridgestone J15cb high towering...
  6. M

WTB - Taylormade P790's

4-PW or 4-AW Stiff Shafts factory built Standard LLL LMK what you got! thanks Mike
  7. M

FS: TITLEIST 917 D2 / F2 Combo Package Deal

TITLEIST 917 D2 9.5 Clean Crown and top line overall excellent condition Factory Built with Aldila Tour Blue ATX 65 Stiff Standard length Like New Golf Pride MCC4PLus TITLEIST 917 F2 15 Clean Crown and top line has small splash mark (hard to see) but overall great condition Factory...
  8. M

BRIDGESTONE TOUR B X-CB X CB IRON SET RARE Black Satin with Shimada K’s 8001

Bridgestone Tour B X-CB Iron Set 5-PW - 6 Irons RARE finish in Black Satin (Ive never seen another) Excellent Condition - no damage just minor use Built with Shimada K’s 8001 Shafts (stiff) Standard loft and Lie - play 1/4 inch long 38.25 5 Iron Like New expensive Elite Grips (standard...
  9. M

FS/FT: BRIDGESTONE TOUR B X-CB 4-PW with Modus and Upgraded Grips and a Byron 007

2017 Bridgestone Tour B X-CB!!! Irons factory built from Bridgestone Japan 9.0/10 condition - used a few rounds with no damage just minor bag chatter Standard length, loft and lie Upgraded Nippon Modus 120 stiff (Not a fit for my swing so selling) Upgraded Golf Pride New Decade Black -...
  10. M

2017 M1 Initial Thoughts and Pics

**Sorry Photobucket acct is messed up will repost later**
Back