Search results for query: *

1. Buckeyeduffer

WTB - Odyssey Dropping Bombs Headcover

I'm looking to find a Dropping Bombs headcover that will fit a #7. Thanks
  2. Buckeyeduffer

Putter Brand of Choice

Here on THP we get golfers with an affinity for the flat stick. The brand loyalty ranges from Scotty Cameron to Seemore and everything in between. At times I'm surprised with the love for some putters that aren't in the mainstream that you might see in random bags at the local course. What's...
  3. Buckeyeduffer

Staff Bags & Using Them

I use a cart bag and that is about perfect for me. While I love a staff bag it can just be too cumbersome at times, especially if I have to stuff it in someone else's half full trunk. I almost bought one this past season before I decided on the cart bag. It was this one.... I still might end...
  4. Buckeyeduffer

Post A Golf Photo

#THP Holiday Cheer
  5. Buckeyeduffer

Congrats: These TWO THPers Can Dress Like the PUMA Stars

The shoes arrived today. I must say that originally I questioned high top golf shoes in both form and function.....until I opened these. They look fantastic and feel even better. It kills me that it's 10 degrees here. Thanks again THP!
  6. Buckeyeduffer

Congrats: These TWO THPers Can Dress Like the PUMA Stars

I arrived home from work to find a surprise box on my doorstep from Carlsbad, Ca. Wow am I excited for the shoes to arrive! Thanks THP and Puma, you rocked it!
  7. Buckeyeduffer

How many putts per round do you average?

I feel and have been told I have a pretty good putting stroke. My average for this season is 34.1 putts per round. I truly believe that there is 2-3 strokes room for improvement. A few of my playing partners tell me I'm crazy for tinkering with my putting to find them and I disagree. How...
  8. Buckeyeduffer

Updating to a Seemore... A few ?'s

A little background first. I have typically averaged about 34 putts per round. My regular playing partner always touts my putting based on how well I roll the ball. I don't make a ton of 15' plus putts, but have been very good inside of about 8'. I also know that my lowest putting rounds...
  9. Buckeyeduffer

Vehicles

I'm getting ready to trade in my 2006 Explorer Limited. She's been a good ride, but it's getting to be about time. I'm torn between a crew cab pick-up 4x4and an all wheel drive sedan and a few smaller SUV's. We also own a newer Expedition so I don't need the truck but I like them and sitting...
  10. Buckeyeduffer

Last Round?

Getting ready to head out for one of if not the last round for the season here. I'll spend the next several weeks in a tree stand before looking towards range work. When does your season end if you don't live south?
  11. Buckeyeduffer

Cobra Bio Cell Driver

How many of you have had a chance to see these yet? I came across an article about these. They are adding 2 settings and colors from the Amp Cell. Also they will come with Project x shafts or a black tie in the + model.
  12. Buckeyeduffer

New season starts tonight!

The new season of earning a few free rounds of golf starts this evening. A friend of mine is a superintendent at an area county club. Around this time of year they start to incur turf damage from skunks digging for grubs. We help them with the problem and they give us free rounds. Tonight is...
  13. Buckeyeduffer

WTB: Cleveland Mashie F5 RH - Stiff

As the title states. I'm looking for a Cleveland Mashie 5 wood, stiff flex 18*.
  14. Buckeyeduffer

Which lofts to fill the gaps?

I currently (when I'm on) hit my driver 270-280 on average including roll at 10.5*. I can carry my 4I 200-210 on a good day off the tee @ 21*, probably closer to 195 off the deck. I don't hit hybrids too well. I'm looking to fill the gap with a few new fairway woods. Would you go 13* and 18*...
  15. Buckeyeduffer

My return to the game and the impact of one lucky find, THP. (long)

My new driver just amazes me. I'm returning to golf after about a 10 year break with only occasional rounds. My focus was softball. Anyone who knows both knows how different those swings are and how they don't mesh well together. Combine that with the fact that I am a slicer by nature going...
  16. Buckeyeduffer

Stand Bag Shopping - Thoughts?

I'm in the market for a new stand bag. I have an older Ogio that has been extremely durable, but the functionality of some of the pockets to me has been irritating. I'm looking to update it. What features have you guys found invaluable in newer bags? The Cobra Amp Bag has caught my eye as...
  17. Buckeyeduffer

Checking in from Ohio

I've been lurking here for several weeks and gathering info on the latest and greatest in the golf world. I used to be an avid golfer (albeit not the lowest handicap) but stepped away from the game for about 10 years to concentrate on playing softball. It's time to wind down the softball and...
Back