Search results for query: *

1. T

For Sale Shoe Collectors - 2017 Nike Jordan 1 Golf Retro - Chicago

2017 Nike Jordan 1 Retro High - Chicago color way. Worn 3 times but in fantastic condition. Size 9. No original box. Picture heavy and I have additional photos upon request. Enjoy the sight. $2500 shipped DM OBO.
  2. T

WTB Taylormade Sim Max 3 wood

Looking to buy a Sim Max 3 wood with stiff shaft. I have a Mavrik Max 3 wood with an Evenflow 5.5 60 R shaft to trade if interested. If you’re interested in trading I’m still looking to purchase a Sim Max 3 wood.
  3. T

For Trade Cobra F9 9 degree driver and F7 hybrid

I have a lightly used Cobra F9 9 degree driver that I have two different shafts. You can choose between stiff Tensei AV series 65 or Black Atmos Tour Spec 6S. And I have a Cobra F7 2-3 hybrid with an extra stiff shaft. I'm looking to trade the driver for drivers, putters, or possibly a bag. The...
  4. T

WTB/WTT: HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 cobra F9 shaft

I have a Cobra F9 driver with a Black Atmos tour spec 6S shaft and I believe it might be giving me troubles. I’m looking for the stock shaft to purchase or trade for this one. I’m almost certain one of the stock shafts was a HZRDUS smoke yellow 60 stiff. PM me if interested.
  5. T

2018 Ping Hoofer clip torn

So I just got my 2018 Ping Hoofer bag in the mail today and the little clip in one of the pockets is torn off. Would you replace the whole bag for this or is this a common issue with this type of bag? Will it eventually tear off anyways? This is my first Hoofer since high school so it's been a...
  6. T

Dick's Sporting Goods' Topflite wedge review

Hey guys I couldn't find any info about the Topflite wedge that's currently on sale at Dick's so it intrigued me enough to buy it and try it out. Any other thoughts about it? I like the look and feel of it.
Back