Search results for query: *

1. lilbilly

FS: Maltby Ts2 forged Irons 4-GW

Hello, have a great set of Maltby TS2 irons here. I take excellent care of my clubs, and honestly don't play a ton with 4 kids at home, so they don't see a ton of shots. $240 + shipping Maltby Ts2 forged Irons 4-GW KBS 105 Tour shafts, stiff Golf pride grips in good shape Standard length and...
  2. lilbilly

WTB Cheap driver for starter set

Looking to build a starter set for my 14 y/o son and in need of a driver. He can use standard length. Reg flex or stiff flex could work too. Brand and cosmetics don't matter much. I'm continually shocked at the crap on FB marketplace for way too much money. So coming here... Let me know what...
  3. lilbilly

WTB - set of wedges, Cleveland, Callaway, Vokey

Hey guys, looking for a good condition but used set of wedges. Currently I have a 54* and 58* set of Callaway Jaws. Would also consider a GW if the set had one. Open to Vokey, Callaway MD, Cleveland. LMK if you got something.
  4. lilbilly

WTB WTB: Seemore Mini Giant 33"

Let me know if you've got one you'd like to sell. Regular or Deep Flange, but need 33", don't want to bother cutting down.
  5. lilbilly

Forged, but forgiving.... what do you recommend from recent years?

As a guy who stays on the cheap and always goes for lightly used but "new to me" irons... What do you recommend in the last 3-4 years irons that would fall into the forged but forgiving category? Thinking forgiveness, but not hitting with a shovel. I tend to play in the high 80s, driver swing...
  6. lilbilly

Trutemper xp95 300s

Hey all, looking at a set of Apex Pro 16s in near mint shape with these shafts on them. Anyone give me some feedback on these shafts? What can I expect in spin and launch with these? I normally hit a 7 iron about 155 yds, but I lose some distance with a bit of a hand flip instead of hitting...
  7. lilbilly

FS or FT: Cobra F8 3-4 Fwy Wood with Aldila XS shaft

I bought it in near mint condition off ebay and it is in the same condition. My guess by the looks is that its seen less than 50 shots. I love the club but need a stiff shaft, not xs. * Plays at 42.5” • Aldila NV Blue 2KXV 70-X • Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip • Sorry but no...
  8. lilbilly

WTB/WTT 3 wood shaft cobra f8

Hey guys, bought an f8+ 3 wood with the extra stiff shaft in it. It's too much for me, I really need to be in a stiff. Aldila NV Blue 2KXV 70-X. Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip. Plays at 42.5. I'd really like one with the cobra adapter on it already. Can either trade my XS for your...
  9. lilbilly

Help me identify this signature

Hey all, was hoping someone might be able to help identify this signature, so a friend can get an idea of what he found. He buys storage units and this was in one. 2006 masters flag, but I have no clue whose signature/writing it is. Might not even be a pro, I'm totally unsure. Thanks! Sent...
  10. lilbilly

Avoiding the big scores, aka blow up holes

The big scores are killing my rounds. In almost every one of my rounds this year, there is a stretch of 2-4 holes where I come off the rails and my score takes the beating. I'm talking stretches of doubles, triples, and maybe even a quadruple bogey. For example (and this isn't the only time...
  11. lilbilly

WTB: 4/5 or 3/4 hybrid set

Hey guys, title says it. Got some new gaps I'm trying to work with so open to either combination of a 4 & 5 hybrid or 3 & 4 hybrid. Brand doesn't matter to me...and I'd honestly prefer something from a couple years back too as I'm looking to save cost. (obviously shopping the bay too). I need a...
  12. lilbilly

FS: TM Speedblades 4-GW, stock stiff shafts, new grips

I know the market for these will be slim here, but figured I'd throw em up here for a day or so before putting em on the bay. Maybe someone has a kid or friend that's just getting started and you wanna hook em up. Anyways...Bought these new 3 years ago. Taylormade Speedblade set with the stock...
  13. lilbilly

WtB: Callaway 50* gap wedge

So I've got a new to me set coming that doesn't have a gap wedge provided in it. I need to put a 50* gap wedge in, and I figure that I'll just make it match or close to similar as my other 2 Callaway wedges. I'm playing a 54* and a 58* forged X series Jaws wedges. Slate to be exact (and a lil...
  14. lilbilly

Shafts to flight the ball lower

So I was hitting in the bay at GG today and the guy helping me there (known him for a few years) mentioned how high I'm hitting my 7 iron, he mentioned this to me a couple years back to. 7 iron swing speed avg 76 mph. Peak ball flight is nearly 40 yds. Carry is averaging right at around 150...
  15. lilbilly

Favorite hybrids - last few years

Hey guys, wanting to pick up a new to me hybrid to try out. My bag goes driver - 2 hybrid - 4 iron. Just sold.my 3 wood (could never hit it right anyways) and need to fill a gap. My 2 iron hybrid is an old TM Rescue that I'd be open to replacing and also a 3 hybrid, or just adding a 3 hybrid...
  16. lilbilly

putting alignment

Hey guys. So I've been fairly pleased with my putting this year. I've consistently been leaving myself with second putts that are within a foot or two. My problem is that it seems I don't make anything, unless it's 5 foot or closer (from which I am usually dead on). I regularly miss, and it's...
  17. lilbilly

Standing up at impact (spine angle)

I know this is a problem, and I just can't feel it right. Even when I focus on it (sitting into my lead foot heel, hip bump and rotate, whatever) it doesn't happen. Even when I *think* I get it right, after I look at video, I still come up and out. Back heel is lifting off the ground too, even...
  18. lilbilly

To cut down irons or not

So I'm 5'5 and have always played stock irons since I was a teen and just choked down on the grip. I've never had a set that was either custom or cut short. I always have about an inch or more sticking above my top hand (left). Lie has always been standard, I've hit on a hitting board, although...
  19. lilbilly

FS: Bio Cell Driver / Bio Cell pro combo set; Callaway Razr X Black 3 wood

First item: Bio Cell & Bio Cell + Driver combo. Both heads are in good used condition. Have the head cover for the + model, generic cobra cover for regular model. Comes with Aldila RIP Phenom (red eyes) 60g stiff shaft. Grip in good shape as well. Comes with tool. SOLD SOLD SOLD Second item...
  20. lilbilly

WTB: Gap Wedge and Sand Wedge

Hey guys, friend of mine got his first set of decent clubs (nice TM Rocketbladez set) and after the 45* PW, he only has an old 52 degree wedge. His birthday is coming up so I was thinking of trying to pick up a good used set for him that is gapped properly. Thinking a 50* and 54* would work...
Back