Search results for query: *

1. Nixon

WTB - Cleveland Altitude Graphite D Wedge

If anyone has one that they aren't using and willing to part with please let me know. Trying to get one before I head out for my vacation in the north woods of Wisconsin next Wednesday. thanks much!!
  2. Nixon

Moving Day

Ok this may be a dumb question but I was talking with a friend last night and we got into the discussion about Saturdays at golf tournaments. Why do they call it moving day and is the pin placement set up in a more favorable position for scoring to encourage more aggressive play for scoring...
  3. Nixon

Need some opinions, thoughts or just plain good advice

Ok I'm hoping I am putting this in the right area. Here's my situation: the irons I am playing currently are Adams a7's w/ stock graphite shafts. they are about 3-4 years old but I have only had them for about 1 1/2 years and were brand new when I got them (got a steal of a deal on them). My...
  4. Nixon

Hello from Wisconsin

Hi there all! Finally got off my duff after lurking about on these forums for who knows how long and registered. It's pretty amazing how everyone here will help each other out with information, tips and encouragement so that's why I joined! Little bit about me , from Appleton, WI and been...
Back