Search results for query: *

1. JasonFinleyCG

NEWS Grandaddy Golf Balls - Limited Time availability

You all asked, and after a few hurdles I am excited to announce that we will be offering a very limited and one time opportunity for you all to buy your favorite Chrome Soft TT model with the very special G logo replacing the player number. THPers mentioned an interest in being able to buy...
  2. JasonFinleyCG

Happy Birthday to the one and only......

Happy Birthday to Mr. 8 and 6 himself, @JDax . Hope it is a great day and all is well. Maybe you should do a video with some thoughts on how much you idolize me again and have @Canadan take the opposite position? BTW, Team Callaway won....again!
  3. JasonFinleyCG

New Limited Edition Arnold Palmer Truvis drop

Wanted to make sure you all saw this - one of my all time favorites we have other done. https://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-balls/chrome-soft/balls-2020-chrome-soft-truvis-arnold-palmer.html
  4. JasonFinleyCG

Announcement from Callaway Golf - 2020 Grandaddy

Hello all, hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during these trying times. We wanted to first start out with some information on the 2020 Grandaddy. While this news is not great and we know everyone is and will be disappointed with it, it is the right thing to do. We will not be having...
  5. JasonFinleyCG

Callaway Staffer Pod - Thursday 5pm EST

Please be sure to tune in tomorrow at 5pm for a great podcast with some of the best players in the world to catch up on what they have been up to on their break, their game and of course some talk of what should’ve been the seasons first major. So, please tune into all of our social channels...
  6. JasonFinleyCG

2016 Grandaddy

As many of you have followed along in the past and some of you have even been luck enough to participate, as we try to do every year, I wanted to get some thoughts from you all. What are some your favorite things you have seen and heard about and what are some of the things you would have...
  7. JasonFinleyCG

Grandaddy 2015 - Next contest?

Love to see all of the momentum, chatter and excitement for the 2015 Grandaddy. We are all just as excited as you all are. We will be ready for the team from THP and ready to defend our Title and bring the belt back to its rightful home @ 2180 Rutherford Road. The plans are well underway...
Back