Search results for query: *

1. T

How do you practice your "short" game?

I feel like i'm hitting my mid range irons decently, and am now switching my focus to the short game (100yds and less). I'm looking for better ways to make use of my practice time then hitting a bucket of balls over 100yds. What do you do to practice these shots? TIA!
  2. T

FS: Ping Anser 9.5* Driver

Hi Everybody, I'm selling my Ping Anser 9.5* Driver with upgraded Fujikura Motore F1 stiff shaft. Plays 44.5" and has winn dritac grip. Used it for about half a dozen times on the range. Comes with head cover, no tool. No sky marks, but face and sole have a few marks from the range balls...
  3. T

Kids Grip Training Aide

I've taken my boys (7 and 4) and they are beginning to really like the game. I wanted them to practice on the grip correctly without me having to go over to them every other swing to readjust their grip. Does anyone have any training aides they can recommend for kids? My oldest is a lefty and...
  4. T

WTB: Ping Anser 9.5 Driver

I'm looking for a Ping Anser 9.5 deg driver preferably with a stiff shaft. Let me know if you have one you want to sell. Thanks!
  5. T

Mass produced shafts vs mfg shaft

I'm not sure how best to describe this, but will try my best. Is there a difference in shafts shipped by the manufacturer (I.e. fujikura, mitsubishi, ust, etc) vs mass produced aka made to order (comes stock with mass produced drivers) shafts? For instance, if I buy a titelist driver with...
  6. T

FS: Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver

Selling my Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver. It's only seen a couple of rounds and a few trips to the driving range. It's got a 10.5 deg loft with a stiff flex Aldilia Trinity shaft. Comes with adjustment tool as well. I needed more forgiveness so I bought a Cobra Amp Cell driver. Looking to get...
  7. T

Putter Speed

I'm having a hell of a time on the putter with speed and distance. Anyone have any tips that may help me?
  8. T

New guy from Houston, Tx!

Hey Everyone, Wanted to drop by and say hi! Been playing golf on and off for a few years. Recently picked it up again now that my kids are a little older. I'm glad I stumbled on this forum. I have a lot to learn. :) ~Thomas
Back