Search results for query: *

1. jscincy

Any info on new Titleist irons coming out… t400s?

Anyone have any info on anything new titleist may be releasing besides the current t100-200-300s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jscincy

WTB WTB white cobra speedzone 10.5 head....

Anything out there? Let me know Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jscincy

Any advice on a golf instructor in or around the Atlantic Beach Florida area

Looking to get a series of lessons while on vacation. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jscincy

WTB Anyone have a 17* TS2 hybrid head for sale???

PM me please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jscincy

Titleist 915 fairway wood shaft into a TS2 hybrid?

Will it fit? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jscincy

WTB WTB: 2019 Sun Mountain c-130s cement gray /red

Like it says.... looking for the 2019 cement gray with red accents. Let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jscincy

WTB WTB: White 2019 us open putter headcovers

Anyone have one with all the logos on it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jscincy

Lessons in greater Cincinnati area

Anyone know of a good place for some swing coaching in the greater Cincinnati NKy area? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jscincy

FS: Garmin Approach G6

Comes with everything plus some screen protectors. Excellent condition, couple scratches on one corner. Works great. Started using a watch last year and doubt I'll go back to it. Asking $150 shipped to CONUS. Thanks Jim Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jscincy

Looking for a swing analyzer for swing speed

Anyone have any recommendations on which one works best for path and swing speed? I was leaning toward swingbyte or Zepp.... But I can't see how the Zepp could ever accurately access speed.... Any info would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jscincy

FS: Aldila RIP Alpha RED Eye for Titleist 910,913,915

Hello, Anyone have any interest in alpha rip with the titleist 910 adapter on it.... I had it in a 913 driver and it is 1/2" short of the standard driver length and plus 1" for a standard 3 wood length. 70 gram red eye shaft.... Looking for $60 plus shipping... Let me know..! a Sent from my...
  12. jscincy

FS: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5

I've used it about 4 rounds and just not a real fan of the milled face. No nicks dings or scratches... 35"...Headcover included. The club was re gripped with a super stroke 1.0 red and black. Looking for $250 shipped conus Priority Mail... Thanks Jim Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk OP...
  13. jscincy

How To Regrip An Orange Whip

Just in case anyone was interested I decided to regrip mine. So I took a few pics to help anyone else out if you were wanting to do this as well.... I unscrewed the ball off the back counter clockwise, came off pretty easy when chucked into the vise. Used a 1/2" drill bit too slowly...
  14. jscincy

Regripping an Orange Whip.....?

Has anyone tried it? My grip is getting pretty worn and would love to put a matching midsize golf pride on it.... Any info would be greatly appreciated..
  15. jscincy

In everyone's opinion, What are the most forgiving wedges?

Hello Guys... I'm looking to get fit for a new set off wedges this year and wad wondering what are considered the most forgiving and playable? In the past...10+ years ago... I played ping MB and have used different Vokeys ever since... I get a new set every 2 years so really have no other...
  16. jscincy

WTB: 915 D2 head !

Any deals on 915 D2 heads? Prefer a 9.5° Let me know JS
  17. jscincy

Na's Scotty Cameron

Anyone know what type of putter he is using this week....? Some type Scotty ... Has different milled circles on the back?
  18. jscincy

WTB: Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Black

How do I find one of these new? Let me know....!
  19. jscincy

FS: Ping i3+ 4 through PW

Hello, Up for sale are my babies... I am the original owner of these. I have gamed them since they were fit for me in 2003... I finally made the switch to the i25 last summer. I don't think I will give up the i25s since I've posted my best rounds of all time with them last year... I would rate...
  20. jscincy

FS: Vokey 52 · 08 SM Wedge Rifle 6.0

Hello Guys I have a vokey wedge for sale.... I believe it is a SM 3 with the non conforming grooves.. The shaft is a rifle 6.0 . The club is in great shape... No major nicks or dings... Grooves in perfect shape. The only issue is the ferrule is lifted from club had slightly.... It also has a...
Back