Search results for query: *

1. VA_Park_Ranger

Why not just start with blades?

Heres a set of blades for you. This 2 Iron has a sweet spot on it exactly the size of a gnats ass. Were sweet clubs back in the 1980s, just like a beech wood knot was a sweet club back in the 1480s!
  2. VA_Park_Ranger

Golf Rules Thread?

Any intrest in a rules thread? Ive played for many years, but always have people come up with quirky rules. Like the other day, a guy says.... you get 2 balls off of the first and 9th tee. I know that BS, but real vs played rules are quite different sometimes. I was playing Sunday, and it...
  3. VA_Park_Ranger

Inside the PGA tour on Golf Channel

Jason Duffner's wife is HOT!
  4. VA_Park_Ranger

Is this club worth anything? Or just a conversation piece?

THis is an adjustable loft club. Not the one in the store, but just like it. It goes from 2 iron to putter. Junk store wants $15.00. ebay is from 15 to 150? Anyone had any experience with these?
  5. VA_Park_Ranger

Any good Christmas golf swag?

I was shut out this year, not even a tee. Perhaps you can share you Christmas golf stuff here for all to enjoy?:cool:
  6. VA_Park_Ranger

Ping Zing Black dot irons?

Does anyone have any experience with Ping ZING irons? One of the courses I play at has a used set for 100$ Any feedback o these? I currently have Wilson Staff Di11s. Thanks for the replies!
  7. VA_Park_Ranger

Golf Therapy?

Why do you play? I've been in and out of playing golf for over 35 years. Each time I wonder why I find so much relief in it. I've had my divorce , custody , work, alcohol, and depression problems, but whenever I get to the lowest, I pick up my sticks and it totally changes my outlook on...
  8. VA_Park_Ranger

hello from Virginia

New member from virginia here. Getting back into golf after a 15 year absence. I played everyday from the age of 12 to about 17. Then quit in college. I pulled my 1980s era powerbuilt citations out and bought a bag of wiffle balls and started hacking them back in June. Now, about 1000...
Back